Aronbafon
Anything that require you to be teamed up with random players... Who obviously suck hard...

Oh, and playing DMC4 on PC. Those controls... Seriously.

Normal movement, your offensive abilities were placed around KLMJ. Seriously...!

It's so easy when you're evil
God Hand.

Buy it now. Play it, get your ass kicked, love it.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
God Hand.

Buy it now. Play it, get your ass kicked, love it.
:buttrock: Have it! I remember thinking on my first playthrough that the music when you fight Devil Hand for the first time was so awesome.

In Justice, We Trust!
All Super Star Wars games on SNES - These things are MERCILESS.

OMG YES!

Return of the Jedi was easier I found, but my GOD! A new Hope kicked my ass HARD! I could never get past the Jawa Sandcrawler...

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
TMNT 1 for the NES-I remember that my brother`s New Year`s resolution for 1990 was to beat this game.Did he do it?

Yes,on New Year`s Day,1990.I finally beat it a year later

Other games:
The story mode of WWF No Mercy for the Nintendo 64-Want to know what happens if you win a match quickly?The next one cranks up the difficulty.It also doesn`t help that every other match seems to be a handicap match
Ikaruga for the GameCube-At least it`s hard until you gain infinite continues
The Adventures of Batman and Robin for the Genesis
Adventure Island for the NES
The Adventures of Bayou Billy for the NES
Amagon for the NES
Rollergames for the NES
Any Gradius game
Any Contra game

Lurker
Digimon World 3 - The level of grinding in that game would put any Pokemon title to shame.

PARTY HARD
Digimon World 3 - The level of grinding in that game would put any Pokemon title to shame.

This. Seriously.

Also, another for me is Virtual On: Oratario Tangram for Xbox Live. Can NEVER beat the final boss, by fighting or by time! D<

Banned
ALL of the digimon world games were just ****. The ONLY good digimon games I have played were on DS.

Actually back this time
Dragon Warrior II was pretty broken at times. You could grind levels all day preparing for the run to the final boss, only to have an enemy sap almost all of your MP away in one turn. The only thing you could do at that point is reset and hope for better luck next time. Fun, but infuriating sometimes.

I've played some of Phantasy Star II and it's pretty difficult too. The dungeons are mad confusing and you have to grind a loooot.