私の占いは当たる
The three of my saddest moments in Tokusatsu for are within the same series: Kamen Rider Den-O. Since the series overall is so goofy and lighthearted, you don't see the serious stuff coming.

3rd. Zeronos' first transformation into Zero Form, when he literally see Airi's memories of him rusting away to power up his armor.

2nd. Kintaros' goodbye on Ep-47. Out of all the goodbye's near the end of the series, Kintaros' was the strongest becasue it was unexpected, hurried, and it show reaction from the rest of the cast.

1st. The majority of episode 28. The Imagin realizing that they will disappear, Ryotaro's feeble attempts to save them, Momotaros trying to appear unconcerned, the Imagin's goodbye, the K-Taros' creation, and the realization finally sinking in on Momotaros.
I see this and raise you Momotaros and Ryotaro in the station--their interaction is great, and Ryotaro is just so scared to lose the Imagin.

Lurker
And I'll raise you Sieg dealing with his eminent death. A character that was suppose to be the epitome of selfishness and yet, when he was doing to die, all that he cared about was his "family". The part when he actually begs Ryotaros to help him makes him one of the most complex characters in KR for me.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Goseiger: Nozomu breaking down in tears because Alata and the others are leaving him

Jetman: Gai's death. I LIKE the ending and it was sad, especially the implication that the others won't know what has happened to him until it's too late

Zyuranger: When Burai is on his way to the afterlife and notices that the child he saw in his dream isn't there any more

Dekaranger vs Abaranger: AbareKiller saying goodbye to the others and disappearing into light

W: Shotaro and Philip saying goodbye. Kazu saying "I guess I'll be alone in my Utopia ..." before he kills Saeko. The moment in the final episode where Shotaro hears Philip's voice on the Frog Pod and thinks he's back, but it's just Akiko playing a recording for the little boy.

Kabuto: The deaths of Tsurugi and Punch Hopper

Hurricaneger vs Gaoranger: Silver telling Shurikenger that he will not say goodbye to the others because it upsets him too much, and then leaving by himself

Flashman: The Flashmen having to leave earth right after Sara finds her family again (and before the rest of them can find theirs)

In Justice, We Trust!
Wow, no one's mentioned Phillip disappearing at the end of episode 50 yet?

The new Tendou Souji
DaiRanger ep33 with Takamura.

I've watched it twice and cried at the end both times.

Juukou B-Fighter has the near end of the christmas episode with Takuya hiding after he dropped off the gift he bought for that kid, the song that plays in the background adds to the sad atmosphere.

B-Fighter Kabuto had when Guru was killed in Episode 47

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
For me, nothing else in Tokusatsu has made me cry more than Kamen Rider W, episode 48.

The "final battle", and Shotaro fulfills Philip's request and rescues Wakana, and the two of them transform into W one last time, knowing full well that it was going to be Philip's last transformation. The part that got me in that episode was when CycloneJokerXtreme's Joker-half placed his hand on the XTreme Memory, they showed Shotaro and Philip, side by side, and Philip was laughing it off while Shotaro tried his best to "pull the plug" and trying not to cry. Then the Cyclone-half placed his hand on the Joker-half, and Shotaro started to break down, and the XTreme Memory "closed" and was pulled off. And after all that, after toughing it out better than Shotaro, Philip began to cry as he began to fade away.

The part of that entire scene that really got me was that the B-side of Cyclone Effect's single, the Cyclone Effect Acoustic Edit, was playing the entire time. There aren't a lot of B-sides used from the singles in the shows except Journey through the Decade's Classic Edit, and that and C.E.Aco. are the most prominent ones.

I liked Renn Kiriyama and Masaki Suda even more as actors because of that scene, where they actually had so much emotion to the point that they were really crying.
I couldn't agree more with this assessment of the scene. I was literally bawling during this scene.

Tomica Hero Rescue Force had some pretty sad scenes peppered throughout the series. I teared up when Daen sacrificed himself to save the planet. There were several other instances where I got a little misty-eyed but I can't recall them all.

Lurker
There's also the scenes between Jan, Suugu, and that blasted song that wont get out of my head in Gekirangers

I couldn't agree more with this assessment of the scene. I was literally bawling during this scene.

Tomica Hero Rescue Force had some pretty sad scenes peppered throughout the series. I teared up when Daen sacrificed himself to save the planet. There were several other instances where I got a little misty-eyed but I can't recall them all.

Pretty much everyone's backstory made me tear up in that show, but I'm a sucker for the "something horrible happened to my family when I was a child so now I do everything I can to save others from going through what I did" backstory.

The episode early on where they go to the zoo (and we learn of Ritsuka's backstory) and the episode where we learn that Tatsuya grew up in a orphanage are two that spring to mind.