Prism Flash!
When Gavan met his long lost father, Uchuu Keiji Voicer, imprisoned by the bad guys... and then his old man died not long after their reunion.

Lurker
The best reactions to death I've seen in Kamen Rider...

5th. Shoutaro's during Philp's goodbye. I liked how Shoutaro, even though he asked to close the W Driver himself, could not bear to look at Philip and just continued to stare straight ahead as he cried.

4th. The Imagin accepting that the will disappear in episode 28. Simply on the fact that they were ready for whatever was going to happen to them.

3rd. V3's reaction at Riderman's death. I liked how he simply to started talking normally as he named Riderman "Kamen Rider #4", but at the very end, he screams Riderman's name.

2nd. Gotou's during Date's "death". Like in #3, a lot of time when someone "dies" in KR, one of the characters screams his/her name. Gotou did something different, he just weakly repeated Date's name as if trying to wake up, showing far more emotion than he would have done if he had shouted.

1st. Yuuto's reaction to Deneb's "disappearance" at the end of the series. Solely on the fact that a character who tends to go out of his way to act cool and appear unnerved simply starts crying his heart out when he thought that his partner was gone.

Hade Ni Ikuze!
W 48. I've seen it a few times in the thread, but still. how they're standing there talking and Shotaro's reluctant to undo the transformation from Extreme, knowing that he'd be there by himself. What got me was how Philip was mostly calm through the whole thing until right at the end. I'll admit, I shed some tears on that episode, and the part that got me was right at the end of the episode when Shotaro found Philip's book and he made his promise to keep fighting as Kamen Rider.

Blade 49: Kenzaki sacrificing his humanity to bring the Battle Royale to a standstill by turning himself into an Undead. Even though Blade wasn't one of my favorites, that episode with Kenzaki turning into an Undead and Hajime seeing him only for him disappear again. One of the better finales that I've seen.

Kabuto 46: Tsurugi's death at Tendou's hands. Misaki screaming at Tendou to stop before he killed Tsurugi made a big impact on that episode, and Tsurugi's backstory as well, how the Tsurugi personality took over the Scorpio Worm's personality gave me shivers. Tsurugi was one of my favorite Kabuto characters, and the end of that episode where he died in Jiya's arms was definitely one of the sadder moments in Kabuto to me.

Den-O: Episode 28 when everyone but Momotaros turned back into sand. Ryoutaro kneeling beside the pile of sand and finding the phone and the look on his face. Zeronos watching his memories of Airi rusting up and fading to power up his Zero Form. Seig asking Ryoutaro for help when he was starting to disappear, and the despiration in his voice at the same time. Kintaros' sacrifice at the end of 47, taking the Belt from Ryoutaro and giving him a chance to get out of the way so that he could fight, fulfilling his wish. Ryoutaro and Yuuto's reactions about losing the Imagin was one of the stronger scenes in the show for me.

I'm pretty sure that there's a lot more but I can't remember all of them right now.

nonexistent
More Saddest moment for me.

Decade: Souji slowly disappears back into travelling at the speed of light as Mayu sees him for one last time.

Tsukasa's death.

Decade: Tsukasa realized that everyone, including Yusuke, turned against him.

decade's part on the movie war.... they blew the whole build up of the final tv episode

HEROW
Errr... Am I the only one who cried when Zanki died and came back in spirit form to a naive Todoroki?! :sly:

Yeah, that was definitely one of the saddest moments in Toku for me... It was sad because it's like saying goodbye forever to a long time friend.

Lurker
Decade: Souji slowly disappears back into travelling at the speed of light as Mayu sees him for one last time.

Decade: Tsukasa realized that everyone, including Yusuke, turned against him.

I agree wholeheartedly with these two.

Also, OOO's last line "Someday... Somehow..." is extremely bittersweet.

When Maria died in Jetman, i was expecting Grey to murder Radiguet.

EDIT: Also when Kou's mom bit the dust it was an absolute Tearjerker, also the ending of Timeranger was just a complete downer

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
When Maria died in Jetman, i was expecting Grey to murder Radiguet.

EDIT: Also when Kou's mom bit the dust it was an absolute Tearjerker, also the ending of Timeranger was just a complete downer

Those were my favorite moments.

I have 2 that i get sad when i see them

1: when kageyama (punch hopper) in kabuto turned into a native and tells yagurama (kick hopper) to kill him

2: The W episodes when shotaro can't handle being w anymore and phillip rejects him, and then phillip tries to team up with Terui and Terui rejects him and then Shotaro and Phillip partner back up (great episode by the way)