Now Demonic
The entire final episodes of Ryuki were pretty depressing. It's too be expected, but damn everyone just started dropping like flies by the time the final four episodes came around. Faiz was the same with characters just losing their **** and dying at the series end.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
"I cannot tell a lie!" In accordance to quote the famous 1st President, George Washington, these are the most saddest moments I have seen in Toku:

-Timeranger's finale: Major tearjerker. I cried a dozen times when Tatsuya had to see his friends leave after defeating Gien.
-W episode 48: the final scene when Shotarou-kun had to left the de-transformation hatch to say good-bye to Philip-kun. That was the most saddest moments in Kamen Rider history.
-Kabuto: Sasword's death. Really made me cry. All he ever wanted to spend a wonderful Christmas with Misaki. Then there's Drake and Rena Mamiya's final battle.
-Dairanger: When Kou was reunited with his mother, only to have her taken away yet again in episode 44.
-Jetman: In episode 49 when Ryu had to see Rie only to be taken from him for the last time and then see Grey carrying her to her grave near the ocean. So sad, it made me cry out her name...."RIE!!!"
-GoGo-V: Dinas's death in episode 47. So sad, I started to hate the Tatusmi siblings for that.

Megaranger - when the team nearly died trying to kill Dr. Hinelar at the end.

Kamen Rider W - Phillip's death

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Kendrix's death.

Super Sentai fan
Jetman: Rie's and Gai's death.
Magiranger: Miyuki/MagiMother's death.
Dragon Knight: Kit/Dragon Knight being vented.

nonexistent
Go-onger (episode 25): When Renn has to destroy the statue that he prayed and made offerings to the statue daily, until his mother passed away when he was a little boy.

Shinkenger (episode 20): When Kotoha's soul has been stolen by the Ayakashi, leaving her comatose, with just one day left to live.

Mako's past when her mother and father left her without even a word.

Decade's Natsumi was about to die.

Last edited:
Resident Precureologist
Dairanger: In the episode where Rin becomes an idol. The gouma has been sucking the energy out of her by putting her in the public eye. And yet, she falls for him. And eventually, he reciprocates, only to be killed.
The really sad part is at the end, when Rin sets the picture into the water and softly sings her single. All the guys in the team want to comfort her, but they know she has to be alone for this.

Ultraman Nexus: It's a tossup here, but I'm going to go with the moment Himeya realizes that he's not being punished by being Ultraman. The other moment is after Faust saves Komon from Nosfer, and Riko dies a second time, in Komon's arms.

Kamen Rider Blade: The ending scene where Hajime sees Kenzaki, looks away and then he's gone.

私の占いは当たる
Tsukasa dying in Decade Conclusion makes me tear up every single time.

Lurker
To me, the saddest moment in Decade was when Tsukasa realized that everyone, including Yusuke, turned against him.

Second saddest has to be Asumu being forced to kill Hibiki.

Episode 48 of Double is a pretty serious contender, but there's one particular scene I'm surprised no one's mentioned yet.

The final episode of Kamen Rider Blade.

That's not to say it was a really sad ending, more that it was the kind that shocked and awed you with the final fate of the main character. After slaying hundreds of Darkroaches in his king form, Kenzaki finally faces Hajime in an epic showdown. Both sides are equally matched until Kenzaki's goal is realized. The moment he sheds the green blood is the moment you knew what had happened. He willingly sacrificed his humanity to save his friend.

It's just a powerful moment, the hero giving up everything just to save the world and damning himself to an eternal vigil of avoiding a battle he has to finish. That's why this scene is so sad to me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWl9picDuk"]?????? Mirai no Yukue - YouTube[/ame]

Timeranger had by far the best ending and the best final episode credit sequence. I love how Tatsuya is jogging and his father's limbo passes by him and he thinks to himself "Father, I will one day return to the Asami group, but when I do I will change it it, until then I will live my life for Naoto." Then he sees look alikes of his friends, which was one of the saddest parts of the credit sequence. Naoto having a look alike at the end made it even more sad. I love the Timeranger ending way better than the Time Force one.