Heroes are forever
If I was a kid, I wouldn't give a damn about the color, I'd just think this guy that uses cards to activate powers, has a cool belt voice, and makes people explode is awesome.

What if, and stay with me on this, what if Saban just bought the name "Power Rider" but not any Rider? Now there checking all the fansites to see which one we want the most. 0_0

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Or rather they are checking to see which one we think would be the cheapest to do.

Actually a shorter adaptation would be going the safe route.
What if it blows people's minds and is successful? If they use Decade, they are fucked either way. Too little footage and too many riders know no will know and thus not care about.

It'd be like Beetleborgs but worse since there's no more footage without going the expensive route.

The safer route would be to promote it as the second Masked Rider since that one was popular in ratings back in the day and just use the Kamen Rider name. Why keep on starting from scratch because you'll go nowhere and have no success? Just fund KRDK's staff and crew to make another Kamen Rider with the promotion of Saban and no matter what, it will be a hit. The biggest reason why KRDK failed is the same reason why Power Rangers tanked. No promotion, shitty times and a half decent toy line that came not at Christmas , but a crappy bootleg one in the summer.

Saban should give the crew a good look and swoop them up, take their work and make a new series.

Take a 50 episode series and start with 20 episodes with as much promotion as Power Rangers with toys and such. It does good, release more episodes/make more for the Fall.

Super Moderator
If bringing it over has to be the adaptation route, then they could go with W and approach him kind of like classic Firestorm (Professor Stein and Ronnie Raymond.)

Lurker
If bringing it over has to be the adaptation route, then they could go with W and approach him kind of like classic Firestorm (Professor Stein and Ronnie Raymond.)

I thought I was the only one who noticed that similarity between Kamen Rider W and Firestorm.

I'd rather them just dub it and say hell with adaptation for right now and focus the live action budget for Power Rangers. They should buy the company who made the Kamen Rider dubs and just release the Faiz-Den-O English dubs in succession over here. It would cost more to promote it than to make it for some time until they got to Kiva and by then, they can just fund the dubs and release them globally.

If Adaptation, mix Kuuga and OOO into an all new series.

I'd rather them just dub it and say hell with adaptation for right now and focus the live action budget for Power Rangers. They should buy the company who made the Kamen Rider dubs and just release the Faiz-Den-O English dubs in succession over here. It would cost more to promote it than to make it for some time until they got to Kiva and by then, they can just fund the dubs and release them globally.

If Adaptation, mix Kuuga and OOO into an all new series.
And I should just buy the empire state building and turn it into my bachelor pad.

Besides no major kids network would buy dubs unless you want it to air in the middle of the night.