私の占いは当たる
captureluc.jpg

You guys are cute. :laugh:

did i just get spoiled about character devolopment? because im REALLY new to this series and came here because i was told power rider was changed to(ironicly)to Henshin Justice Power Chamber ...and thought hey google it and here i am lmao LIES!!!

They're more like glimpses into what the heroes from the original show was like and we all know that in any Toku Adapt...they never follow the personality of the original characters Not often anyway.:sweat:

Dex was never like Kotaro, same goes for Kit not being the same as Shinji. Uh...Den-O being a weenie is not quite right...it was more based off of Keith's constant ranting.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
People are going to extradite me, but I actually want Power Rider to be a direct sequel to Masked Rider, revolving around Dex's son, Lex, who must travel through the History of Edenoi to gain the powers of the First Masked Riders. And Decade would make sense to adapt that.

No because Decade is only 31 episodes short with only a couple of movies. And since Toku adaptations are usually a lot shorter than the source material, that would make it a 20-25 episode series (unless they're willing to spend extra money on American footage, which is too risky for a franchise that hasn't proven to be successful in America).

Splicing footage with the other 9 Rider shows would make it extremely awkward and only the fans would get why the other Riders are there. The general audience will be like, "Who are these people and why should we are about them?"

Can't recycle footage over and over again either. Because it worked SO well with Masked Rider.[/sarcasm]

On top of all that, they're introducing Kamen Rider to a new audience since Masked Rider was an old 90's show that nobody remembers and Dragon Knight suffered piss poor ratings. Do you honestly believe a pink or magenta male superhero is a great way to start?