That's hilarious. I'd never of thought Saban would basically absorb the broken remains that is 4Kids.

Ira Mayer ‏@IraMayerEPM

Saban Brands acquiring the 4Kids Saturday morning Kids TV block subject to court approval.

https://twitter.com/#!/IraMayerEPM

P.S. Maybe that's why no Gokaiger this year. It will air uninterupted in 2015...

So? Superhero TIME!!!!! ???:sly:

They might as well, seeing as the block is utter **** now. Just look at it, there's nothing new to be interested in besides Yu-Gi-Oh! and that series has been on the downhill from the court case, the bad channel placement ,and the lack of advertisement parallels Power Rangers to a tee just like Digimon.

I'll laugh when two of the three players in the Pokemon Wars are under one roof, especially since this means that Zexal could be on Nicktoons , Nick and CW at the same time with Power Rangers, Digimon Fusion Battles , who knows Kamen Rider may show up.

PARTY HARD
So? Superhero TIME!!!!! ???:sly:

They might as well, seeing as the block is utter **** now. Just look at it, there's nothing new to be interested in besides Yu-Gi-Oh! and that series has been on the downhill from the court case, the bad channel placement ,and the lack of advertisement parallels Power Rangers to a tee just like Digimon.

I'll laugh when two of the three players in the Pokemon Wars are under one roof, especially since this means that Zexal could be on Nicktoons , Nick and CW at the same time with Power Rangers, Digimon Fusion Battles , who knows Kamen Rider may show up.

...Come again? Digimon Fusion Battles?

Around the time Xros Wars started, there was a test dub that apparently tested well under the name Digimon Fusion Battles.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I've asked the tweeter for more specifics, and I'm going to ask Powergate if he can dig anything up.

This is essentially Saban rebuilding his Empire.