Saban Not Donating to Obama's Campaign Anymore...

Pimp Robot
And now watch, as PR Samurai is pulled of air.
... wait, that would be a good thing...

hmmm... interesting news.

Minato Ascending
This is why a Middle East peace treaty will never work, because if the president doesn't take Israel's side he'd receive severe backlash, but the treaty can only be achieved if you can get a compromise from both sides.

The new Tendou Souji
I think he used Israel because Saban's Jewish so "Jews, Israel, \o/" ........

I think.

This is why a Middle East peace treaty will never work, because if the president doesn't take Israel's side he'd receive severe backlash, but the treaty can only be achieved if you can get a compromise from both sides.

I think any religious state is a dead end. Seriously, dissolve Israel and make a compromised state that is SECULAR and modeled after the US with no particular religion taking precedence over another. The main problem with the Middle East is that they have no FUCKNG concept of a REAL Republican Democracy. Hell, Turkey is a prime example of it , since they openly persecute Eastern Orthodox Christians left and right and in general ,you might as well be dead if you are in that country if you're a Christian or another religion .

Israel ,while obviously a republic ran by a Jewish minority, is a prime base of a republic there. It's just that their leaders are just Jews and not at all diverse, thus being narrow-minded dicks towards non Jews . I still get pissed whenever I hear about how the Palestinians , who've lived there for thousands of years , were subjugated and forced out of their homes by WHITE Jews, who were basically invaders, and not given any rights or sovereignty. I don't care if the Holocaust made them feel any want to go to their (not) native homeland, but the way it was done smells awfully like racism on the part of the Allies and on these invaders.

There's a great reason why Israel has always failed and it's always because of Israel and not anyone else. They piss everybody off , they get what they deserved . You'd think that the leaders of the time would realize how fucking stupid it was making Israel a country once more by reading the history books and furthermore misplace several peoples and discriminate . I don't see Israel lasting any longer that's all because it's been a parasite on us (That's partially why the MidEast doesn't like us) and it will always be a parasite on the world's prominent powers if not freeing them from dicators that make

It's the ideology of the creation that's so fucked up it's incomprehensible; reading from the Old Testament ,it's pretty clear it was a time bomb. So no wonder why the Abrahamic religions are messed up because it just feel's like it contradicts what God intends for mankind; to love. They don't need a state , they've lived well without one for thousands of years ,nor does any single religion need one so anybody saying I don't like Jews can shove it. I just would rather have a secular state that would encompass the entire peoples of that region regardless of their religion with compromises , not more blood shed for in vain because in the end ,killing each other for the same damn God is pretty redundant if you ask me.

Lurker
As well he shouldn't. The economy's still in the toilet and the country is no better off since he's taken over.