Saban Moon is finally found! that rejected American Remake of Sailor moon is not a lost media anymore!

Start a fire
Naoko Takeuchi stopped writing any new Manga or Sailormoon chapter. Maybe it is time to make Saban Moon a real show because Precure is does not have an international appeal despite of the demand for new Magical Girls Anime in the west.

M

Mikelo

I feel compelled to admit that I respect the forthrightness with which Raven Mona pursues her goals. I had no idea that this particular adaptation of Sailor Moon existed, but there's a good chance that it will be given the go-ahead soon.

Just watch Precure if you guys are craving for a Magical Girl Anime. Asking for a reboot might just ruin the legacy of Sailor Moon.

Saban moon finally makes it to the world of fame after multiple failed attempts including the Sailor moon whereby it was not until some remakes of the same were done. However this features the persistence character trait of Saban Moon

Nobody Does It Like Diamonds.
Can you imagine how different the world would have been if this thing got greenlit? Anime may have not reached America if it didn't happen.