Say, any news about Kamen Rider Garren's king form, I heard that alongside Blade's king form they have attached wings based on their beetle forms.

20150812_2b5874.jpg

That Gaim is beautiful. It's like someone stuck him in the Iron Keep of Dark Souls 2. There's another picture (not shown) of his orange slice blade that looks impressive as well.

I saw the pics of SIC Gaim on tumblr first.

After such a long, long time, I have NEVER wanted an SIC so hard before now. I NEED that SIC Gaim! NEED it! :O_O:

Otaku University Student
You guys saw the others? Gaim is great, but that Zangetsu is a must-get for me!

You know, it took me this long to figure out that the break gunner was probably the prototype/base for the handle ken. It just never occurred to me until I saw SIC handle ken

I love the look of the SICs, but it seems strange to make them on NeoHeisei riders. Isn't the idea to emphasize the original idea of 'monsters turned good'? Riders haven't been monsters for like 20 years. But still, damn they look cool.

I love the look of the SICs, but it seems strange to make them on NeoHeisei riders. Isn't the idea to emphasize the original idea of 'monsters turned good'? Riders haven't been monsters for like 20 years. But still, damn they look cool.

Just depends on the Rider, I think. Like you said, the original Riders were all about monsters/cyborgs turned good, and SIC emphasized this.
Gaim has a samurai theme, so they emphasized this by making him look more like a traditional suit of samurai armor.
Drive has a vehicle theme, so they are emphasizing the vehicular design.
OOO harnessed the power of the animal kingdom, so they emphasized the animal parts of his design.

The only time it doesn't always work is Riders like Faiz or Ryuki. The the theme or the costumes are so standard, it's hard to emphasize something in their usual "Imaginative" way. They try, but the finish look often ends up being a bit too similar to the show, or maybe something else gets emphasized more than the Rider. Even Hibiki must have been challenging since those Riders all ready looked very similar to SIC's usual style.

Otaku University Student
Wow. Just got my SIC Zangetsu in hand and they actually re-molded the head to make it far more proportioned and less squashed. It looks a hundred times better. Color me both impressed and surprised.