[hide]
9f742fdbjw1ej2xdt5tk8j20fk46h4qp.jpg
[/hide]

Official Wizard Water Style images.
That's... creative. I would have figured they'd combine this form with Unicorn.

Did Flame get such a unique looking "form"?

Lurker
Wizard looks awesome, but pretty easy pass for me. Will be all over Infinity though.

Super Tatoba looks pretty good considering what they had to work with. On the fence about this, but since OOO doesn't have an official "final form" I'll probably pick it up.

edit: Ouch. Just noticed the price for Flame Dragon. Prices continue to rise...

edit: Ouch. Just noticed the price for Flame Dragon. Prices continue to rise...

He actually comes with all the dragon parts, so I guess that's where the extra cost comes from.

Anyway, is anyone else getting impatient for the rest of the updated Showa Riders? I really like the new Kamen Rider 1 and need Rider 2, V3, and Riderman to go with him. I was hoping that at least one of them would get released this year, but that seems unlikely now.

Toku Prince
Awesome! Hope this means we're getting V3 soon! I seriously check this board (I'm a lurker) every day or two for news on V3. I'd pretty much given up hope at this stage. I just figured the first two figures didn't sell well so they ended the line.

I have the first Rider 2 from this series so I'll stick with him but here's hoping V3 and Riderman aren't far behind.

Counting Sins
I can now proudly say I own all the main SIC Heisei riders (along with W). I'm very excited as I never thought I would be purchasing all of them. I started off with Faiz in 2009 because I was amazed how awesome detailed and beautiful it looked and it seems just in the last two years I ended up collecting all of them lol.

The last piece to my showcase is W, which I just ordered this morning and I should receive it in a couple of weeks. I don't plan on getting any main riders after W mostly because I have nostalgia for the first 10 and W is an awesome series. (Although I don't like OOO the SIC line for the series is incredibly tempting!)

I may consider getting more SICs in the future but that's a big maybe, considering they're price tags. But for now I'm happy to have completed my small collection.