PakiRiderFan
guys,i wanted to ask about the kanto 11 oni elite assembly 4 pack hibiki figures and their overall build and joint quality.they were a fairly recent pack so are they based off of the new well articulated and better quality models,materials and frames or do they use the older fragile and low quality hibiki frames?.is their build quality and joint quality like the recent SICs or pathetic like the old?

and am i correct to assume that the limited edition exclusive hibiki SICs like the sabaki,eiki,danki 3 pack or the warring state period armored hibiki are also of crappy quality and thus useless to invest in?

Last edited:
Orange
I believe the oni set continues using the original Hibiki mold. I could be wrong though, I don't have the set.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I have the set, and they're the same basic body as the other Hibiki figures. I don't really get why you say the Hibiki ones are fragile or poor quality though. The only issues I've ever had with Hibiki-era figures is some of the metal armor parts fall off of Ibuki & Todoroki kinda easily, but you can just stick those back on. Other than that, nothing. The Danki/Sabaki/Eiki 3-pack and intro guys 4-packs have been perfect for me though.

PakiRiderFan
I have the set, and they're the same basic body as the other Hibiki figures. I don't really get why you say the Hibiki ones are fragile or poor quality though. The only issues I've ever had with Hibiki-era figures is some of the metal armor parts fall off of Ibuki & Todoroki kinda easily, but you can just stick those back on. Other than that, nothing. The Danki/Sabaki/Eiki 3-pack and intro guys 4-packs have been perfect for me though.

im not saying it with any previous experience bro.just say because of opinions and talk on the forums that generally,the figures before SIC DEN-O line either due to their body frame or quality of materials used sucked royally in quality.breaking,snapping,crumbling,sometimes right out of the box are all the things ive heard bout them.that they require extreme caution else ba bye figure:/.thats y m a bit apprehensive,the set is expensive and i dont want them to break on me.how is the overall quality of the figures,do u keep just as statues or do u get some play out of them like posing and all that to test their joints:/

PakiRiderFan
Older SIC like the Ryuki line will snap over time. My friend had a Hibiki one and the elbow joint broke clean off. You really wont have any trouble with the joints breaking in the new SIC figures, as far as I know since mine are still holding up just fine. and light play wont wear the joint out that badly so you don't have to be afraid of posing it.

and IIRC about the Jungle fury toys from America, aren't their forearms are made of a more rubbery plastic? I think thats the reason why they hold so well over time.

case in point,sinzz says that the hibiki joint broke clean off thus faulty quality generally amongst the line.do the 4pack have this risk.basic Q is,WHY is this quality problem and faultiness present in the pre-DENo SICS.is it due to design frame of the body base OR is it because of the quality of the raw material/plastic being used to manufacture the figures?.technically,the 4 pack shouldnt have this issue as they are a recent pack and even if frame is old but materials should be the same as the post DEN-O SICs:/.atleast in theory

Thank you for the Memories...
At first I was speculative on whether SIC OOO was going to have a split gimmick, but its pretty conclusive guys. The actual scans from a hobby magazine have been released showing all its features and what-not.

Similar with W, the hobby magazine (forgot what it's called) had all of W's gimmicks and features displayed.

Pretty dissapointed overall with Vol 64's release so far, especially from when concept art was released. Was going to picking up day one (well not exactly), but now pretty much on the fence with it.

In responce to STalal, I think it has to do with the joints. For me at least, the WORST experience with SIC I have ever had is with Faiz, whose leg joint broke right out of the box. My memory might not be correct on this, but I think the reason why the joint decided to snap altogether is because Bandai used die-cast or some kind of metal for it. Don't quote me on this one though.

Can't say the same for the Hibiki figures though.

To be safe STalal, stick with the newer SICs if you're going to invest in the line (especially if you're hard on cash). Ever since my SIC Faiz and Max Factory GGGG joints broke, I have been very cautious in buying old toys. Especially the ones with heavy part and what-not. Case in point with my Max Factory GGGG. The joints in them deteriotated over time due the stress caused between them.

Try waiting out to see if Bandai does do re-releases of old Heisei SICs or does 2.0 with them.

Lurker
I bought the Reissue version of Black and Shadowmoon, both of them actually have no problem. I also bought the Doras and J set, no problems there as well. These are the only 'old' volumes that I have so I can't really say if the older ones are bad in quality when it comes to durability.

But we still don't have those promotional magazine scans for OOO right? Or are the one and two picture we gotten the magazine scans?

PakiRiderFan
i didnt and dont plan on buying any pre-DENO stuff.was just asking about the kanto 11 cuz they were recent and new so i thought maybe they might be safe and with improvements which may make em more durable.a final answer on this would be much appreciated keeping in mind that i like my figures to be well poseable and playable to an extent without any fear of deterioration or weakening their joints:/.thats not possible with older lines,dunno about the kanto 11

K

KamenRiderBritannia

i bet that tatoba may be a static figure, while the combos will have the split gimmick (with tajadol coming with 2 different heads for obvious reasons)

SLICE
That...might be it.

Otherwise this is kind of stupid for them to pass up.