PakiRiderFan
*bro fist*

It seems to me that the community is divided between having a gimmicky OOO or a non gimmicky OOO. CIVIL WAR SIC VER. GO!

i would personally prefer if OOO didnt have any such changing into multiforms type gimmick.ive seen many reviews which said kabuto is kinda lanky all because of that beetle bullshit.his torso is weak.i dont want that in such expensive figures:X

SLICE
.....luckily for you im in a good mood right now.....or id be trolling you to **** right now.....

...how exactly? And why?

For telling you that you're wrong? Because I am one of those people he talks about that can't afford all these nice extras in life?

And how, again?

By reminding me that I'm poor, a fact that does not bother me?

By playing internet detective and trying to dig up dirt or some such and go to some stupid lengths to bother me for...having an opinion based on personal experience?

No, really, I'm all ears.

OOOs having the split gimmick would make the most sense to me, in the end, but it's a nice enough looking figure that it works on its own.

Lurker
i would personally prefer if OOO didnt have any such changing into multiforms type gimmick.ive seen many reviews which said kabuto is kinda lanky all because of that beetle bullshit.his torso is weak.i dont want that in such expensive figures:X

Not to mention in my opinion one of the SIC's main appeal is that they are statue-like, much more solid than other figures by feel and has noticeable die-cast parts.

About the FFR Kabuto, many of us(including me) probably still blames it on the FFR gimmick, but I remember someone else saying that the gimmick didn't cause the weak torso. Anyhow, SIC blew it big time on SIC Kabuto as far as I'm concerned. My Heisei line will forever be unfinished.

Chillax Burkion, it's best if you two just ignore each other on this.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

...how exactly? And why?

For telling you that you're wrong? Because I am one of those people he talks about that can't afford all these nice extras in life?

And how, again?

By reminding me that I'm poor, a fact that does not bother me?

By playing internet detective and trying to dig up dirt or some such and go to some stupid lengths to bother me for...having an opinion based on personal experience?

No, really, I'm all ears.

OOOs having the split gimmick would make the most sense to me, in the end, but it's a nice enough looking figure that it works on its own.

im not getting any more into this after this post but ill break it down for you.

i told him to chill out (because what he said read in a pissed off way to me), you bit my head off for it, so i retaliated.

i wasnt reminding anyone about their financial situations, i was trying to get someone to calm down because they seemed agitated to me. You attacked me, im meerly putting up my defences. True story.

back on track, i wouldnt be surprised if OOO did get a split gimmick since Ws worked so well

SLICE
Fair enough.

I think I said this earlier, but if they DID do the split gimmick, I know exactly how they could ensure they'd get everyone to buy all the Complete forms to follow. Sell the Greeed that corresponds with the Main Form, with the pieces to make them incomplete to whatever degree you want, packed with it.

Then you could get, like, Tajadol and Ankh, with the pieces to turn Ankh into either Lost Ankh or Complete Ankh (or maybe just traditional Hand Ankh) and so on.

Fair enough.

I think I said this earlier, but if they DID do the split gimmick, I know exactly how they could ensure they'd get everyone to buy all the Complete forms to follow. Sell the Greeed that corresponds with the Main Form, with the pieces to make them incomplete to whatever degree you want, packed with it.

Then you could get, like, Tajadol and Ankh, with the pieces to turn Ankh into either Lost Ankh or Complete Ankh (or maybe just traditional Hand Ankh) and so on.

Hmmm, in that case what are they going to pack with tatoba form?
Hoping for super tatoba!!!

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Hmmm, in that case what are they going to pack with tatoba form?
Hoping for super tatoba!!!

nah, with tatoba being so generic hell be on his own. super tatoba will be an exclusive (no doubt)

Orange
It does seem like many of the members who post here are torn about the gimmick, but I for one am optimistic about the gimmick.

The reason why Kabuto's FFR gimmick failed his articulation because you had to flip his whole lower torso forward into his face in order to even fit him inside the beetle mode.

OOOs on the other hand, will be an easy swap. To remove the Batta legs, you pop off his lower torso at his waist joint underneath the chest, and I'm sure his head joint is clipped in place and you pop off the neck joint to pull off the Taka part which is tabbed in place at the emblem. Of course the Batta emblem will be removable. Either way it is a 3 piece remove and put on. It will be a much more solid figure because of how OOO's gimmick normally works. The only way I can see the SIC OOOs having problems is if the Taka Emblem or any other head emblem likes to pop off the chest emblem becuase of the material used, or ball joint wear at the stomach joint, but nothing a little paint friction can't fix.

Still crossing my fingers for the double release with Greeed! And is it me or does the picture of SIC Gatakiriba's face look like Agito's?

Last edited:
Lurker
I personally do not want a split gimmick for OOO because I will probably only get Tatoba. Plus, no gimmick means there is a lower possibility for problems.

However, since there are so many mix and match forms for him and the lack of a nice line of gimmick figures, I think it is very likely that there will be a gimmick.