100% Tank Engine
Let's not start any arguments here.

Anyway, when we first saw the OOO SIC, I thought it looked kind of dumb, especially compared to the awesome concept art/design sketch, but now that we've seen that he has interchangeable parts to make him look much more wild, I'm really digging it, and I have to have it. The giant claw hands and crazy bug legs look so awesome.

I'm also in the camp of being happy that the combo change gimmick wasn't implemented. It's nice in Double, but it seems unnecessary to me, mainly because it's easy for them to misstep and hinder the articulation or design of the figure just for a gimmick.

As for future SICs, I'm really not sure about something like Accel. What do you do with that design? Well, it'd be interesting to see. I'd perhaps like to see some more unique figures. Kumo Otoko could be really cool, or some other Kaijin - perhaps even Shocker members. But I doubt we'll see those any time soon.

PakiRiderFan
i loved the OOO design from the first pic i saw of it.the beastly image and the just raw animalistic design of his is spectacularly awesome.i hate the normal tatoba form combo but this SIC rendition completely blew me away.the 'imaginative' part of SIC was certainly fulfilled.God willing,will certainly buy it if the opportunity arises

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Has it been confirmed if OOO will have a combo change gimmick or not?

Has it been confirmed if OOO will have a combo change gimmick or not?

so far it's not been confirmed. but i sure hope it will be included.
also about the new sic after ooo, i hope bandai finishing the different forms of kiva. so far we have only kiva, and kiva emperor.

HEROW
I think I'm one of the luckier guys here who gets to buy his SIC in a store rather than through a middleman or any other sales sites like Hobby Link Japan. :p Oh and welcome to Henshin Justice Stalal!

Same here, I buy mine from a surplus toy store here in my country. The boxes might be beat up, but the items inside are mint.

honestly i won't buy the ooo sic if they don't include the more tv show accurate parts

.....luckily for you im in a good mood right now.....or id be trolling you to **** right now.....

funny thing about trolls is they tend to get reported to mods &/or put on ignore lists :S

K

KamenRiderBritannia

honestly i won't buy the ooo sic if they don't include the more tv show accurate parts

funny thing about trolls is they tend to get reported to mods &/or put on ignore lists :S

be my guest

Lurker
Same here, I buy mine from a surplus toy store here in my country. The boxes might be beat up, but the items inside are mint.

*bro fist*

It seems to me that the community is divided between having a gimmicky OOO or a non gimmicky OOO. CIVIL WAR SIC VER. GO!

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Any reason why you've been sarcastic to folks on this thread lately? Please play nice with others. Thank you.

oh theyve just been making it a little too easy. becoming more and more cynical in my old age