Lurker
One thing that's never been clear to me, when people are referring to old SIC vs new SIC, is when that is. Can you give me a volume number, or line? Are the Den-O ones considered new?

I think Vol 40 (Agito + Machine Tornador) is generally considered to be the first "new" SIC.

From experience, I would say that either it's Vol 40 or Vol 42 (Den-O Sword Form). I don't have Vol 41 so I can't comment on that 1.

Lurker
lol,dude,buying from the UK is still easier and more convenient than pakistan:p

How so? Is the rare to have an internet connection in Pakistan? Or do many stores refuse to ship there?

Unless that's the case, I think you're in the same boat as most of us.

Lurker
I think I'm one of the luckier guys here who gets to buy his SIC in a store rather than through a middleman or any other sales sites like Hobby Link Japan. :p Oh and welcome to Henshin Justice Stalal!

PakiRiderFan
How so? Is the rare to have an internet connection in Pakistan? Or do many stores refuse to ship there?

Unless that's the case, I think you're in the same boat as most of us.

money conversion boi,the pak rupee is very weak in the international market,that makes importing stuff considerably expensive.then again,this will be the first time i purchase something through the net so maybe i am just being panicky about it.still,it is more expensive:/

and OBLIVION,thanks mate:)

Lurker
Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

I just got my hands on SIC XZ, very.sexy. Though his head slanted to the side due to his right side neck armor. Weird. But maybe I just didn't adjust his head after unboxing. I'm very pleasantly surprised by the full die cast katana. Oh yum yum, definitely make up for it not being very sharp. If only Shadowmoon's sword was also fully die cast.

On a side note, not sure have I showed you guys my Skyrider. Definitely didn't regret getting this bugger.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150533492067714.361447.649792713&type=3

STalal,

Just because some people have a lot of figures doesn't mean that they can get them more easily than you. All it means is that they have more disposable income.

You should just be happy that you can afford to buy any figures of Japanese bug men. Not everyone is so lucky.

K

KamenRiderBritannia

STalal,

Just because some people have a lot of figures doesn't mean that they can get them more easily than you. All it means is that they have more disposable income.

You should just be happy that you can afford to buy any figures of Japanese bug men. Not everyone is so lucky.

dude, chill!!!

SLICE
dude, chill!!!

Why? What about his post was over reacting or filled with strong emotion?

You know how many SIC I'd like to have? A few. ZX, Super-1 especially, Skull and Fang Joker.... OOOs actually looks pretty damn cool though my preference tends to side with the older school Riders.

Know how many I have?

One. Stronger and Tackle, which a friend got for me two years ago.

Because I'm dirt poor and outside occasional charity from friends, I can't afford any of these wonderful things. I can barely afford the internet it takes to view them.

I find nothing objectionable with what he said. You, on the other hand...

K

KamenRiderBritannia

Why? What about his post was over reacting or filled with strong emotion?

You know how many SIC I'd like to have? A few. ZX, Super-1 especially, Skull and Fang Joker.... OOOs actually looks pretty damn cool though my preference tends to side with the older school Riders.

Know how many I have?

One. Stronger and Tackle, which a friend got for me two years ago.

Because I'm dirt poor and outside occasional charity from friends, I can't afford any of these wonderful things. I can barely afford the internet it takes to view them.

I find nothing objectionable with what he said. You, on the other hand...

.....luckily for you im in a good mood right now.....or id be trolling you to **** right now.....