I'm not that fond of the S.I.C. TaToBa. My mind could change though considering this is just a prototype. I don't even know if they'll incorporate the split gimmick with this one.

Lurker
The prototype look different from the final product for all the recent releases. .___.

Never cared much for TaToBa, but that redesign certainly has made it more pallatable to my eyes. I could easily see myself getting this one.

Thank you for the Memories...
The prototype look different from the final product for all the recent releases. .___.

Hmmm, not really. If your talking more recent releases say for example W's release, there's not much of a difference when you compare the 'prototype'(the one we saw in a hobby magazine?) and official release photos.

Personally, the only the things that were slightly different(by slightly, I mean very subtle) were the obvious un-compounded eyes and mouth. The mouth change was the most noticable, since the prototype was more jagged and stuck-out alot too. The final version was more smooth, for lack of a better word.

Once I take a closer look at OOO's SIC, it does have compound eyes leading me to believe that it is the final version.

Then again I could be wrong, as there is no clear release date yet. So anything goes (pardon the pun, hehe), I guess. But so far I'm happy, but if there are improvements to be made, the designers clearly have the time.

Lurker
Sorry. Seems like I'd made a typo. I meant the prototypes often doesn't look different for the latest releases. Only minor details if anything.

That's a lot.
Well, shoot. I don't know if I can justify to myself spending 6K on it, I've only placed three or so Mandarake orders for that much in the last three weeks, and I've got one more I want to place, besides this one. But I'm very tempted. If I did order it, I'd only lack Sword, Liner, and Climax form for Den-O.

Lurker
I'll be impressed if you have Super Climax SIC...I could not justify buying that