Thank you for the Memories...
I don't know how you can sic-ify Fourze though...

What can you do to the Fourze suit design?

Hmmm, do it like designers have been doing SIC recently. Keep in mind that Fourze is a tech-based Rider, so IMO it would be harder to take much liberties with the design. Add more details here and there... oh and make his already obvious head bigger.

You'd get something like this:

21590467.jpg

Tickle your fancy?

^ Have to agree with you there. Maybe it's the camera angle, but the head just isn't sitting right with me. Looks a bit off, but I think it'll grow on me with time. Good to see a hefty, sized Medajalibur there.

Argh just watched the DC version of 47 & 48, so can't wait to pose this guy with the Medagabryu. That is if Putotyra is released....

Btw, is this the prototype or the final version of Vol 64?

Orange
Based on the other picture shown on Cybergundam's blog, I think that picture doesnt do the head justice. It looks a lot better in the other picture. That being said, while I appreciate people taking pictures of the new and upcoming toys, I REALLY wish someone would take better pictures. :disappoin

Wow you're right! Soo glad my prediction was right, cause for a moment I felt kinda bummed out that they messed up the head. Especially since this has been a long time since I got hyped up about a SIC release.

Also anybody wondering about said picture here it is:

riy_Prq_CIO_M3_ZQsdh_o_BIg.jpg

Also, I've been observing that there is a considerable gap in the torso and the waist. Doesn't look like say, for example Vol 57's waist. Seems pretty detachable to me, perhaps potential OCC gimmick?

Could be a bad thing too I reckon, like a really loose waist. Yikes.

Lurker
I can't say I like the use of clear parts on the chest emblem, but other than that, it looks okay to me. The feathery look on the shoulders is a nice too.

Lurker
Huh, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't really like the feathery parts on the shoulder, but it'll probably grow on me. But that clear part chest emblem is kinda meeh. But I love how they downsized the chest emblem and upsized his sword. I hope there's no mix and match gimmick on this one. Hopefully it'll just come with a bike.

The gap between the torso and the waist might be a result of what they do with Kuuga's torso armor and G3's set's torso armor where's it's a two piece strap on, hopefully I'm right.