Automatic Win. I don't know how tall they'd be compared to the Revoltech Gamera.

I had the exact same thought! I was sooo hoping these guys would be in scale with each other. Unfortunately, according to itsalltrue.net, Revoltech Gamera is only about 3.5", making him smaller than both Revoltech Baragon and Gigan :( So much for have an articulated to-scale battle on my desk.

And ouch on that MechaGodzilla cost, I'd be much more willing to splurge if they had used the MechaGodzilla Kiryu design.
gmmmg1.jpg

Still, I'm all over that Godzilla, he looks absolutely amazing.

闇 戦士
This is excellent news. But at the same time im kinda pissed cause Bandai is killing my wallet this year! I cant go without the G-man though. I cant wait till they do the 1970's versions of him.

AKA XeroTheHero
I can't friggin wait for these. Godzilla is made of win and awesomeness.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I'm really on the fence about these. They look very nice, but on the other hand they're small for Godzilla figures and still pretty expensive.

SLICE
...how tall was Gomora again?

Because...um...if these are in scale with the Ultra Act Monsters....

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

AKA XeroTheHero
I'm really on the fence about these. They look very nice, but on the other hand they're small for Godzilla figures and still pretty expensive.

I do see your point, however as a collector of the 6" or so variety (DCUC, SHF, Ultra-Act), I'm okay with the size just for the fact they'll fit in scale with every thing else.

Ultraman vs. Godzilla, hells yes.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
When I had Godzilla toys they were always MASSIVE which made them feel like real monsters so they could crush the cities, they should be as big as the giant robots.