S.H. MonsterArts - News and Reviews

Bad Wolf

Skreeong!
Are you talking about GMK Godzilla? I dont remember Mire Goji having blank eyes...
No, the original concept suit had blank eyes, it's skin was also jet black and had silvery fins from what I remember.
That is a really long neck.

that my main problem with this figure, in some of the pics he looks awesome, then in others it's like :sly: for me. I'm on the fence about it.

The Scream Man

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
S.H. MonsterArts Thread - News and Reviews

Oops, didnt realise this thread was essentially a MonsterArts one. My bad.

Last edited:

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
SH Monster Arts Alien VS Predator:

img_topbanner.jpg

GPAnthony

Same here, though it's the Aliens that'll be the must have for me and the Predators I'll be more picky on. Hope they have some other new properties on the way... still waiting on those Evangelion angels.... and how about the Giant from Attack on Titan? T-Rex from Jurassic Park?

The Scream Man

ooooOOOOOoooo, Attack on Titan is an interesting idea. We know Max Factory is doing the figures, so maybe Bandai doesn't have the licence?

The Scream Man

OOO, Jan and Feb... I can definitely do Feb, so far that's a light month. January is a little tighter though. might have to play that by ear I think.

amazing_syd

during the craze that was amiami last night, i mistakenly put 2 predators in my cart and the website wasn't allowing me to change the quantity. i went through with the order anyway, in fear of any of the items in my cart being sold out.

I'm hoping they'll let me change the quantity if I email them. regardless of all that, I'm looking forward to seeing what S.H. MonsterArts can do with these properties.