Tamashii and Bluefin released some official information about Junior: http://importingmonsters.blogspot.com/2012/07/import-monster-news_24.html

At 4.3 inches he's a bit out of scale with his old man, but I'm not complaining. To be honest, a Godzilla Junior that's shorter than Little Godzilla would look absurd. I;m psyched we're getting a Junior but I really want Burning Godzilla's announcement already. We'll definitely have something on August 11th though. That Burning Goji looks sweet though.

Anyone else think that Destoroyah will be revealed at the August Tamashii Features?

It wouldn't have killed them to shove the Spiral Ray from Fire Rodan in there. It' a good thing he's perfect, or I'd consider skipping!

SLICE
This is one that I will have to get, poor as **** or not.

Just.....Goddamn.

Even without a beam...

Hey anyone who has a spare beam effect thing! I'd take it! Please!

Though on a serious(ish) note, does he just get the two tanks, or are there more or?

Banned
Got something today...
IMG062.jpg

It wouldn't have killed them to shove the Spiral Ray from Fire Rodan in there. It' a good thing he's perfect, or I'd consider skipping!

Well, for those of use with Rodan, that would mean we have 2 then :laugh:

Last edited:
"Training."
Are there any mold differences between the Burning Godzilla and the first Godzilla release?

Orange
Hmmm. Really liking the design of Godzilla junior. Will probably be picking that up as my first monster arts. Wonder when they'll start doing monsters outside of Godzilla. Would love to see them do something with Jurassic park (t-Rex) or other monster series (gamera or even monster hunter!!!)