Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a pain just to pose all of them :laugh:

not as painful as posing Saint Seiya figures from Saint Cloth Myth line...

Need to fix the armor to the figure... not to mention some parts are loose... some are too tight... It's complete frustration... :laugh:

All u need for figuarts is just cut off the tape, open the plastic tray, and u can start posing after that... easy... :coolshades:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Well, There have been folks who've bought more than two of the Zect/Shadow Troopers.... I'm sure when the Riotrooper is released, someone will do troop building... There's a couple of folks who've done the Revoltech Skeleton build... Why not GataKiriBa? As long as they can afford it...

That 2% is an automatic price increase for HLJ customers to help with the Japan relief. HLJ is going to match it with another 2% making a total of 4% of the item price going to help Japan, as mentioned here. It's going to be like this for 2 weeks until 31st March.

That is awesome. The problem I'm having, though, is the (to me unexpected) rise in the strength of the Yen compared to the dollar. The Japanese banks are trying to curb it, but already my preordered items jumped in terms of dollar value... insignificant, compared to the problems Japan has been having, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.