Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Ninja
My SHF TaToBa has no problem with the thighs. Its head is loose but it holds its pose just fine in nearly every position. It's not simply flopping down or anything.

The issue with the head is definitely well-known.

now Nerd Emperor
i know that this is a little bit off-topic but i just recently saw that the prices of everything in HLJ somehow got a little bit expensive,

the usual 20% discount on the figuarts are now diminished to 18%.

Just saw the same thing happened with the Medal Sets, too. I think it's an effort to recoup some of the money lost as a result of the quakes/tsunamis, and is probably applied to everything.

That 2% is an automatic price increase for HLJ customers to help with the Japan relief. HLJ is going to match it with another 2% making a total of 4% of the item price going to help Japan, as mentioned here. It's going to be like this for 2 weeks until 31st March.

These issues we keep getting with figures like ShinkenRed and tatoba seem like the result of mass manufactured figures. So it's sort of expected.

Example

When you make 50 chocolate cookies, chances are one will end up a little burnt or not formed perfectly.

Maybe that's why the other sentai figuarts are exclusive. To prevent one having bad joints.

awesome, thx dchoc ~

I used to think they were the same too but they're slighty different

99349.jpg

oh you're right, just read through the precure wikia, there are a few subtle differences, like how in yes!5 and 5 go go the costumes are diff too.

Space Ninja
These issues we keep getting with figures like ShinkenRed and tatoba seem like the result of mass manufactured figures. So it's sort of expected.

Example

When you make 50 chocolate cookies, chances are one will end up a little burnt or not formed perfectly.

When 30 of them are burnt and another 10 half-and-half, you have a problem that goes beyond the standard issues of imperfection within mass production. That points to some other flaw in the process.

In this case, the issue with TaToBa's neck suggests a minor design flaw, where the ball joint doesn't sit just right in the neck that he has unhampered neck articulation.

Maybe that's why the other sentai figuarts are exclusive. To prevent one having bad joints.

Exclusives aren't immune to quality issues. The only thing that status means is they're made-to-order and sold by a specific Bandai-controlled retail outlet.

ヒビキラッ☆
Mine's head is fine, but yeah the thighs are loose :(

Still, I'm satisfy with it, Ankh makes it better :D
12.jpg

[HIDE]
14.jpg

16.jpg

22.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

41.jpg

40.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg
[/HIDE]

In Justice, We Trust!
So, how many GataGiriba's would you need to recreate his multiplication attack? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.