Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Soy Henshin!
Any middleman taking orders?

I received a response today from Ex_Japan/Yokatta about an order i asked about. I told them in my email to only get around to it when they had the opportunity to, since their safety should always come first.

They gave me a total price to pay them for my order, so it sounds like they are taking orders again. Hopefully things are going as best they can for them right now.

HEROW
I finally was able have time to get these at the post office:

IMG_6501.jpg
IMG_6502.jpg

The Customs Representative even tried to tax me even if it was marked as gift... So she pretty much wasted 30 minutes of my time trying to figure out how much to tax me and ending up having no clue at all.

Thanks again EX_! Glad you guys are ok.

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I don't know if I wanna get cure black and white now or if I wanna wait for the Max Heart Versions. Either way I wanna have Cure Black standing with her onii-chan Kamen Rider Black someday.

I don't know if I wanna get cure black and white now or if I wanna wait for the Max Heart Versions. Either way I wanna have Cure Black standing with her onii-chan Kamen Rider Black someday.

Oh? I thought the Max Heart versions are the same as the original Futari Wa..... only Shinny Luminious was added to M.H. ....... I think.......

By the way do we have a Robot Tamashii thread like this one; the Figuarts thread ? I know we have a Figma thread as well but I couldn't find a R.T. one last time I checked >.<

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Oh? I thought the Max Heart versions are the same as the original Futari Wa..... only Shinny Luminious was added to M.H. ....... I think.......

By the way do we have a Robot Tamashii thread like this one; the Figuarts thread ? I know we have a Figma thread as well but I couldn't find a R.T. one last time I checked >.<

Yes... Robot Damashii...

i know that this is a little bit off-topic but i just recently saw that the prices of everything in HLJ somehow got a little bit expensive,

the usual 20% discount on the figuarts are now diminished to 18%.

Space Ninja
Just saw the same thing happened with the Medal Sets, too. I think it's an effort to recoup some of the money lost as a result of the quakes/tsunamis, and is probably applied to everything.

Last edited:
My OOO is loose as hell around the neck and thighs. A general problem or just plain bad luck with QC on my part? It's as loose as the first Ultra-Act Ultraman.

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
My OOO is loose as hell around the neck and thighs. A general problem or just plain bad luck with QC on my part? It's as loose as the first Ultra-Act Ultraman.

Same problem on my Tatoba.
But a smidge of blu-tack fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.