Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when I get bored on a saturday night!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H1x13EdN6Y"]YouTube - SH Figuarts Rising Ixa: another way of boxing![/ame]

Notice: The part when it blacks out is when I was actually putting the shell on. So I had to put my phone down, I don't have three hands you know! and the only mess up was the small belt piece with the red circle, other than that,I say this is a success! This method is a useless and time consuming one to put your Figuarts back into a box! none the less, tests how steady your hands are! feel free to post videos of you trying it too! preferably a figuart with more pieces, make it harder haha

:laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Looks like you have kind of girly hands... :laugh:

Hopefully HM doesn't see that post... :laugh:

Rising Mighty was a Tamashii Nations exclusive, not a TW or Toei Hero Net exclusive.

TN Exclusives, depending on their popularity, tend to get released... KR Joker was a TN exclusive and was re-released via Tamashii Web... Which is what happened to Rising Mighty.

I suppose that makes sense, but I thought this past Joker release was just left over stock rather than an actual reissue. I guess anyone who got that batch can confirm by counting the stars.

In Justice, We Trust!
right now, I'm this close to buying an OCC Birth...but a part of me wants to wait and see how Bandai handles the add ons...

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the exclusive Figuarts that are sold on Mandarake usually come with their respective Tamashii Web Boxes o_O?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if the exclusive Figuarts that are sold on Mandarake usually come with their respective Tamashii Web Boxes o_O?

Thanks!

I can't say for certain, but my Kuuga Growing form didn't

Hey guys,

Thanks!

You have to look at the item page for that figure. Some items are opened, some are still sealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.