Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a pain to reposition everything.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1110.html

1299825616821.jpg

How appropriate, Decade is the last one standing

That's the life of a toy collector in Japan...Either keep your stuff MOC/MISB or have some sort of earthquake prevention system from that happening...namely tape your stuff down :laugh:

That's the life of a toy collector in Japan...Either keep your stuff MOC/MISB or have some sort of earthquake prevention system from that happening...namely tape your stuff down :laugh:

That happened to me back when I was in Taiwan for the 921 earthquake as well, cept some how out of 75 Beast Wars Figures only 3 of them actully fell off the shelf =/ I guess shelves that are buit into the walls are better than the ones that are not attached to anyhing @_@

and of course DCD would be the last one standing ;) he is our "sekai no hakaisha" ~

Hey CS,what you said about a reissue,I didn't know they did that.Also in your opinion if you have him of course do you think he would be worth the $150 price tag to get him,or should I wait and see if they do reissue him?.Thanks and later.

Well I've seen him for for around 7000-12000 yen on secondary markets. That's the going rate. I don't have him myself, but I have so much other stuff to buy at the moment, it's the last thing on my list.

No same exclusive figures have been re-issued... Den-O Strike form is not the same one that was issued before. Hence, the exclusivity. Your best bet is to check Yahoo Auctions Japan or from some stores like Mandarake.

While that's true, I could have sworn Rising Mighty Kuuga was reissued... or was that just old stock? Mine has 3 stars.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
While that's true, I could have sworn Rising Mighty Kuuga was reissued... or was that just old stock? Mine has 3 stars.

Rising Mighty was a Tamashii Nations exclusive, not a TW or Toei Hero Net exclusive.

TN Exclusives, depending on their popularity, tend to get released... KR Joker was a TN exclusive and was re-released via Tamashii Web... Which is what happened to Rising Mighty.

I think they are taking that route now aren't they?

But I have yet to see anything for Imit Ultraman on TW...

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Deez... you need to buy some OOO figures... :169:

now Nerd Emperor
Garo looks so beautiful. :buttrock:

I can't wait for Zero, Kiba, and Dan to get SHF treatment...

Status
Not open for further replies.