Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a pain to reposition everything.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-1110.html

1299825616821.jpg

How appropriate, Decade is the last one standing

PARTY HARD
Dude...that....that's so depressing. I mean...so much...broken...

BTW, that isn't your stuff, is it?

Hey all,

Sorry in advance but WHAT THE HELL,I bid on a SHF Kuuga Rising Ultimate a few days ago,hoping to win it to put in my collection (which btw I bid $45 + $10.95 shipping) but I didn't win but the auction on ebay I went back when it ended and the thing went for $132.50 + s. I realize its a rare figure but holy **** thats outrageous.For the price of that one figure I could buy 4 regular ones,and unless I could trade some stuff for him or save up $150 for him I might as well cross him off my list of figuarts to get.Both situations above seem very slim,as nobody will wanna trade there's for what I have,and I am not gonna wait 3 months to save the money to get him. So as they say I am up the creek without a paddle I guess.But lastly I wanted that figure the most of any kamen rider.Later.

Hey all,

Sorry in advance but WHAT THE HELL,I bid on a SHF Kuuga Rising Ultimate a few days ago,hoping to win it to put in my collection (which btw I bid $45 + $10.95 shipping) but I didn't win but the auction on ebay I went back when it ended and the thing went for $132.50 + s. I realize its a rare figure but holy **** thats outrageous.For the price of that one figure I could buy 4 regular ones,and unless I could trade some stuff for him or save up $150 for him I might as well cross him off my list of figuarts to get.Both situations above seem very slim,as nobody will wanna trade there's for what I have,and I am not gonna wait 3 months to save the money to get him. So as they say I am up the creek without a paddle I guess.But lastly I wanted that figure the most of any kamen rider.Later.

Sorry to say, but that is to be expected when you fall into this hole. Actually in every type of toy collecting there is something called supply and demand... Ultimate Rising Kuuga is probably one of the most expensive figuarts out now, so you'll just have to deal with it. Either save up the money, or wait until it gets a possible reissue. Welcome to hell. Realize that it's both your fault, for missing out on it the first time, and the fault of other collectors with fat wallets.

Sorry to say, but that is to be expected when you fall into this hole. Actually in every type of toy collecting there is something called supply and demand... Ultimate Rising Kuuga is probably one of the most expensive figuarts out now, so you'll just have to deal with it. Either save up the money, or wait until it gets a possible reissue. Welcome to hell. Realize that it's both your fault, for missing out on it the first time, and the fault of other collectors with fat wallets.

Hey CS,what you said about a reissue,I didn't know they did that.Also in your opinion if you have him of course do you think he would be worth the $150 price tag to get him,or should I wait and see if they do reissue him?.Thanks and later.

Status
Not open for further replies.