Status
Not open for further replies.
あたりまえ
Shinken Red is back up at AmiAmi and theres "Plenty"..O_O.

I wonder if it comes with the Kuroko. Oh well, got mine from Hobbysearch :)

it should come with kuroko, otherwise ami will create a new page for it :thumbs:

Henshin! ♠Turn Up♠
Are the Cyclone Set and Heat set worth it in your opinion? I mean they are recolours pretty much.

It really all depends on you. HeatSet was a must for me as the Heat forms were my favorites, and the Metal Shaft with the Flame effects made it all the more worth it. Cyclone Set, while I don't NEED it, if I ever found it for a reasonable price I'd probably pick it up too for the extra accessories.

I got an email payment from HLJ that SHF OOO comes with Ankh:buttrock:

Just worried because when checking back their site said no Ankh:sweat:

Shinken Red is back up at AmiAmi and theres "Plenty"..O_O.

I wonder if it comes with the Kuroko. Oh well, got mine from Hobbysearch :)
Thanks.:thumbs:
Already order one.

HLJ also got Shinken Red but no bonus Kuroko.
http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN963199

"Training."
Its amazing when there is no bonus these figures becomes like any other SHF figure. SHF that doesn't sell out like crazy! :p

Space Ninja
Since when in the past six months have anything but the biggest shelfwarmers NOT sold out like crazy? We're still a long way from the days where buying Figuarts didn't mean camping and refreshing pages at ungodly hours of the morning.

I rarely pop into this thread, but has their been any reviews posted for the One Piece Zero Figuarts? More specificaly Boa Hancock. I ask, because I really want her (that sounds so wrong :laugh:) but I'm worried about the lack of "production" photos.

I rarely pop into this thread, but has their been any reviews posted for the One Piece Zero Figuarts? More specificaly Boa Hancock. I ask, because I really want her (that sounds so wrong :laugh:) but I'm worried about the lack of "production" photos.

I have it, what do you want to know? It's basically just a statue with two interchangeable heads and a cape. I don't think it looks any different from the pictures on the box...

Status
Not open for further replies.