Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Soy Henshin!
When you do figuarts of characters who wear spandex that's the main problem.

For future sentai figuarts, anyone can repaint any figure since there's no armor like a Kamen Rider figuart.

They're all plain.

Agreed. This is why I foresee us getting many more Sentai teams made in figuarts form. It will only take some resculpting to create bodies for each team, and then each resculpt can create at least three figures. The female rangers will be a bit more work. It's only the sixth rangers that will take the most work.

Which is why we are getting a kaoru shinkenred

-Take a female mold that's unpainted

-Paint it red

-Grab a Shinkenred head

-Package it with the same things(maybe take out Shishi origami)

Done

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Don't forget Shinkenred's upgrade - Hyper mode... :thumbs:

White,Red,black

*Unimpressed* Yay

Speaking of easiest figuart

megarangertitle.jpg

One male mold makes 4 male megarangers

One female makes two.

Yo Soy Henshin!
All I really want to see are Magiranger and Dairanger figuarts, but of course those would be some of the most elaborate they'd have to make.

I see the shoulders different shades and I noticed that the Shinken Red is brighter than the prototypes's duller red. Maybe to match the show's colour?

I wonder if there are costs involved with using different shades of colors. They might match, but it doesn't explain the color difference of the shoulders. I think this is just a cost saving issue.

True, but also understand that that's a sample version that they release to the different distributors... Let's wait till it's actually been released and in the hands of reviewers... For all we know, it might have just been lighting. Thinner plastics tend to have a different color under a light source...

Sample version isn't too different from the real deal, but you're right I should wait... it's not like mismatching colors never happens... (looks at figuarts Piccolo)

piccolo-2.png

PARTY HARD
[HIDE]rina_akiyama302.jpg
I would buy a Figuarts of Rina Akiyama as Mana-chan... :wub:
[/HIDE]

Wasn't what I had in mind, but it did something! lol

--

Crap...those pictures of ShinkenRed look nice. I don't wanna get it, though...I prefer ShinkenGreen, even if he's an Exclusive...craaap, I want ShinkenRed for the Rekka Daizantou though!

BTW, I used BladeBlade for Friday's comic, and...that **** is heavy as ****. I used the first Decade figure for that. To those who have Decade and Decade Violent Emotion, does the latter figure have tighter and more stable joints that can easily hold UP BladeBlade without a problem or support?

They both need support to move it. It's just unfeasible without it.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
They both need support to move it. It's just unfeasible without it.

Wasn't there a post before in the old thread showing DCD with Blade-blade without a need for support for the blade.. Let me see if I can find it...

You could probably balance it eventually. However it's not really worth the effort. I've tried it on both already.

Status
Not open for further replies.