Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now: S.H.Figuarts Kanto Oni six pack.

Kiryia would also more then likely be an Exclusive.

LOL "Kanto" oni ~~ don't forget the Kansai as well ;) ya who am I kidding...... there will be lots of Hibiki exclusives..... I won't ***** at Bandai for not making the dudes that showed up for 1 or 2 ep.s, but they have to at least make the 3 main casts, Hibiki's 2 other forms, the 4 movie riders, and Shuki + Kiriya ~ they can release him the same time they do Zeronos =P it will be called "maturity 2-pack"

And no there's more than just the 4 main forms for Den-O; they'll have climax and chou climax, liner form, and maybe a plat to mess around with. Plus they "Still" don't have a Teddy yet while Stike form's been out twice already. As well as the rusted zeronos. If they were to release Arc and Rey in figuarts I'd be pissed..... since I already have the souchakus that were about $50 each :S

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
Where's my RX Biorider and RX Roborider, dammit...

Just pray, brother. Just pray...
When%20Children%20Pray%20to%20God.jpg

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
KR Joker is now out... CAX will come out in the next week or so.

In Justice, We Trust!
And no there's more than just the 4 main forms for Den-O; they'll have climax and chou climax, liner form, and maybe a plat to mess around with. Plus they "Still" don't have a Teddy yet while Stike form's been out twice already. As well as the rusted zeronos. If they were to release Arc and Rey in figuarts I'd be pissed..... since I already have the souchakus that were about $50 each :S

Sadly, the Imagine probably didn't sell too well to warrant Teddy's release :disappoin

Although, if they released an S.H.Figuarts Zeronos, I'm hoping they'll reissue Deneb. Zeronos needs his punching bag.:laugh:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
Sadly, the Imagine probably didn't sell too well to warrant Teddy's release :disappoin

Although, if they released an S.H.Figuarts Zeronos, I'm hoping they'll reissue Deneb. Zeronos needs his punching bag.:laugh:

that if they did it would make a nice two park. hell just give us all of zeronos's forms and deneb and i'd be happy.

now Nerd Emperor
Zeronos would be the only Den-O SHF I would buy... the rest are easy pass for me.
New Den-O is the only other Den-O Rider I liked.

Status
Not open for further replies.