Status
Not open for further replies.
dude nerdisms thats what you are
Luckily, I only used Okinawam as one of many back-ups -- didn't put all my eggs in one basket. I pre-ordered ShinkenRed w/ Kuroko from HLJ as well and just sent payment for it a few days ago... and my aunt also picked up a ShinkenRed w/ Kuroko for me in HK and will be sending it to me along with a few other items I wasn't able to pack with me since I got too much stuff. :sweat:

Luckily I was smart enough to do exactly that and managd to score him from my friend in HK. She felt very strange buying him for me since she is the type who wouldn't go near a toy store. Long story short she got the figure and felt dirty afterwards since all these pervy guys where staring at her lustfully. Poor her lucky me.

now Nerd Emperor
Luckily I was smart enough to do exactly that and managd to score him from my friend in HK. She felt very strange buying him for me since she is the type who wouldn't go near a toy store. Long story short she got the figure and felt dirty afterwards since all these pervy guys where staring at her lustfully. Poor her lucky me.

My aunt picked up ShinkenRed for me in HK since I was paranoid that HLJ might screw up my pre-order in some way and I might not end up getting a Kuroko with them. But in the end, I did... I kind of feel bad troubling my aunt now but I also quite want two ShinkenReds as well. :sweat:

GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵
I really hate figuarts set because I usually only want one of the figures in the set :mad:

あたりまえ

so you're saying, your friend is hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.