Status
Not open for further replies.
sad new this evening oki wasn't able to get me my shinkenred...now apparently he's over 100 bucks...so sad....
Thats insane. He hasn't even been out for a few months. Guess he'll be re-released shortly.

Over 100 :sly:!!:O_O:!!...

WTH? Thats ridiculous...err ebay prices don't look too bad compared to that lol..

now Nerd Emperor
Luckily, I only used Okinawam as one of many back-ups -- didn't put all my eggs in one basket. I pre-ordered ShinkenRed w/ Kuroko from HLJ as well and just sent payment for it a few days ago... and my aunt also picked up a ShinkenRed w/ Kuroko for me in HK and will be sending it to me along with a few other items I wasn't able to pack with me since I got too much stuff. :sweat:

あたりまえ
emp, im more surprised you could pack so many hauls into your luggage :p

now Nerd Emperor

My luggage is like a TARDIS... small on the outside, big on the inside. :p

And I didn't get just toys... I got lots of clothes and other stuff too. =3

In Justice, We Trust!
Thats insane. He hasn't even been out for a few months. Guess he'll be re-released shortly.

Maybe once Blue and Green are released, or Pink and Yellow go up for pre order, they'll throw the reissue out.

Emp must keep a black hole in his luggage case or something :laugh:

now Nerd Emperor
Truth is... when I go, I have a my usual luggage filled with what necessities I need and then, in addition, a large luggage that is empty and only contains a medium luggage that is also empty which contains a small luggage with some stuff put inside of it. :p

Maybe once Blue and Green are released, or Pink and Yellow go up for pre order, they'll throw the reissue out.

But it won't come with Kuroko... People want the Kuroko. That is why it's so insane. And it doesn't help that Japanese people's willingness to pay is usually very high.

あたりまえ
But it won't come with Kuroko... People want the Kuroko. That is why it's so insane. And it doesn't help that Japanese people's willingness to pay is usually very high.

exhibit A...
lrg1086340768914.jpg

HEROW
Ah gotcha that makes more sense now
Yea the set I have has a removable helmet as well so that you can change it for plad form head but no human head underneath so I guess that is a little different.

As dchoc stated, I was talking about the removable helmet since Kaji and I were talking about "shrunken heads" which only exists with Figuarts that have the human head underneath. So my use of the term "mask" is in the proper context.

Truth is... when I go, I have a my usual luggage filled with what necessities I need and then, in addition, a large luggage that is empty and only contains a medium luggage that is also empty which contains a small luggage with some stuff put inside of it. :p

HAHA! And I thought I was nuts to put suitcase in suitcase. You go suitcase in suitcase in suitcase!

WHAT AN INCEPTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.