Status
Not open for further replies.
If they release a Den-O Sword form before even attempting to do Blade or Hibiki, I will flip a gorilla. Both of them are in dire need of a Figure that doesn't suck that isn't SIC style.

I will flip an elephant if that happens...... and the we just need someone to flip a "sai" and we will have obtained the sa-go-zo combo ~

But seriously, I would be really pissed and start writing letters to Bandai, or get their attention one way or another. Den-O was (or maybe still is) popular, so you can bring it back anytime. Hibiki has been ignored for too damn LONG, and so has Blade. Ryuki.... I don't mind if they save it for later, since the figmas are starting to finish up on DK first.

And the Hibiki figuart better not be the only normal release where all the others were tamashii exclusives like the SIC..... =_+ And I want most (or even better all) of the Ryuki figuarts to be normla releases at least when they come out, or just in packs like the W sets. :mad:

I'm fine with them doing Blade or Faiz first. It's a little easier on my wallet.
(Well I know they are doing Faiz but pretty slowly)
Hibiki will like have like a zillion exclusives.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
It just won't surprise me one bit if Bandai decides to go ahead and release the Den-O figures first. Considering that they'd just need to release the Main rider forms and then they'll be done with Den-O.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
I will flip an elephant if that happens...... and the we just need someone to flip a "sai" and we will have obtained the sa-go-zo combo ~

And the Hibiki figuart better not be the only normal release where all the others were tamashii exclusives like the SIC..... =_+ And I want most (or even better all) of the Ryuki figuarts to be normla releases at least when they come out, or just in packs like the W sets. :mad:

1.) I know several people who would flip a Sai.

2.) I figure Hibiki, Ibuki, Todoroki, and Armed Hibiki are retail, while Zanki and Hibiki Kurenai would be exclusives, along with any other Oni they decide to make in the Figuarts line.

As for the Movie Oni, I could see Kabuki getting retail, while Kirameki, Tohki, Nishiki, and Habataki could get 2-Pack exclusive releases.

They have all the time in the world to release Den-O considering how many times they make Den-O show up in theaters.

In Justice, We Trust!
2.) I figure Hibiki, Ibuki, Todoroki, and Armed Hibiki are retail, while Zanki and Hibiki Kurenai would be exclusives, along with any other Oni they decide to make in the Figuarts line.

I can see it now: S.H.Figuarts Kanto Oni six pack.

Kiryia would also more then likely be an Exclusive.

Gatakiriba went back up for preorder on HLJ for litterally 5 minutes and then Poof. Gone. Hopefully my order went in :sweat:

dude nerdisms thats what you are
sad new this evening oki wasn't able to get me my shinkenred...now apparently he's over 100 bucks...so sad....

Status
Not open for further replies.