Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
Good thing their reissuing Eas...her Ebay prices were freaking ridiculous!

Time for the countdown.
What Kaji is talking about is the removable helmet. Den-O and Kiva series on SHS does not have that. Musashi03 probably just mistyped it as such (helmet/mask combo).

Before the Den-O/Kiva series we have this:
kuugarultimate3.jpg

Ah gotcha that makes more sense now
Yea the set I have has a removable helmet as well so that you can change it for plad form head but no human head underneath so I guess that is a little different.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Nope... Helmet is different from mask.... Den-O Platform has to put a "mask" on and not a helmet.

あたりまえ
So...

20110212_cf5bc80e886f0c9519c5EXzrWsCvJID5.jpg

I see Dark Kabuto, Ixa, Kuuga Ultimate blak eyes, Gattack, G4, Yuuki, Another Agito, Kuuga Dragon on display.

But, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING UNDER THE DISPLAY???
Somehow Black RX & G4 are listed, but any idea what are the others?

Vote result?

is that an official poll by bandai? the logo at the bottom is yodobashi camera's department store sign and if its just a poll done by themselves

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
is that an official poll by bandai? the logo at the bottom is yodobashi camera's department store sign and if its just a poll done by themselves

It looks like some sort of poll of what they want to see reiussed. There are two signs next to KickHopper and Another Agito that I assume me "Reissued."

1.) KickHopper (Reissued)
2.) Eas
3.) Another Agito (Reissued)
4.) Kuuga Ultimate
5.) Gattack
6.) Kuuga Titan
7.) Black RX
8.) Kuuga Dragon
9.) Dark Kabuto
10.) Ixa
11.) G4
12.) Diend

あたりまえ
It looks like some sort of poll of what they want to see reiussed. There are two signs next to KickHopper and Another Agito that I assume me "Reissued."

yea, it does state 'reissue'. The two's reissues has already been announced by bandai about a month ago, correct?

Space Ninja
Come on Bandai, it's Pegasus and Titan that I want, not Dragon! :laugh: I'm surprised G4 is on the list at all, and that RX didn't place higher, but it's a good list and has some key pieces I never picked up myself (Kuuga Titan of course, Diend).

Status
Not open for further replies.