S.H.Figuarts Thread: V3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

あたりまえ
Shinken Red is back up at AmiAmi and theres "Plenty"..O_O.

I wonder if it comes with the Kuroko. Oh well, got mine from Hobbysearch :)

it should come with kuroko, otherwise ami will create a new page for it :thumbs:

EvoluderKamina

Henshin! ♠Turn Up♠
Are the Cyclone Set and Heat set worth it in your opinion? I mean they are recolours pretty much.

It really all depends on you. HeatSet was a must for me as the Heat forms were my favorites, and the Metal Shaft with the Flame effects made it all the more worth it. Cyclone Set, while I don't NEED it, if I ever found it for a reasonable price I'd probably pick it up too for the extra accessories.

Ryuutaros

"Training."
Its amazing when there is no bonus these figures becomes like any other SHF figure. SHF that doesn't sell out like crazy! :p

Baltan II

Space Ninja
Since when in the past six months have anything but the biggest shelfwarmers NOT sold out like crazy? We're still a long way from the days where buying Figuarts didn't mean camping and refreshing pages at ungodly hours of the morning.

I rarely pop into this thread, but has their been any reviews posted for the One Piece Zero Figuarts? More specificaly Boa Hancock. I ask, because I really want her (that sounds so wrong :laugh:) but I'm worried about the lack of "production" photos.

Fujishig

I rarely pop into this thread, but has their been any reviews posted for the One Piece Zero Figuarts? More specificaly Boa Hancock. I ask, because I really want her (that sounds so wrong :laugh:) but I'm worried about the lack of "production" photos.

I have it, what do you want to know? It's basically just a statue with two interchangeable heads and a cape. I don't think it looks any different from the pictures on the box...

chubbyman

i resisted. to think, how many sentai teams will follow this...to imagine how many exclusives this will induce...I cannot possibly keep up with it...especially when I'm drowning in waves of DCUC and almost monthly releases of bandai products...

as I proposed...we rob banks..who's with me? :laugh:

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
i resisted. to think, how many sentai teams will follow this...to imagine how many exclusives this will induce...I cannot possibly keep up with it...especially when I'm drowning in waves of DCUC and almost monthly releases of bandai products...

I suggest we go after SPDRed....he seems to have unlimited funds. :laugh:

Hey all,

I gotta say this new kamen rider sale HLJ just started I wish they had put a few different figuarts on sale too,like the Heat Set,they've had those for months now and no sale,I want those badly but not for $50.Also wish they had marked the MG Figurise Cyclone Joker down a bit more,as I checked and with shipping woulda been close to $50 for him.

Lastly I did find some super deals I plan on ordering this weekend when I finish paying my bills,like FFR Decade and Diend,and some other stuff.Anyway sorry for going off topic but it is related to the discussion of hlj's sale.Later all.

DJ-V

Lets do it!!..Because If Bandai makes anything from Zyu, Dai, or Kaku..we are all screwed.

dchoc

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
ap20110106022702770.jpg

[HIDE]
ap20110106022713312.jpg
ap20110106022725711.jpg
ap20110106022736719jpgi.jpg
ap20110311111713635.jpg
[/HIDE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter