Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received SHF Kiva Emperor form from AmiAmi for just 2400yen.
Goddamnit why the hell it's so hard to find SHF Dark Kiva at the same price?

Kiva Emperor was on sale at hobby search in late january... u could get it shipped with SAL Small Packet for under 2400 yen...

Actually Dark Kiva was available at amiami for short period at the same price... only 7 available... i managed to snipe 1 piece...:p

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Kiva Emperor was on sale at hobby search in late january... u could get it shipped with SAL Small Packet for under 2400 yen...

Actually Dark Kiva was available at amiami for short period at the same price... only 7 available... i managed to snipe 1 piece...:p

It doesn't help him anymore, right?

Wagana wa HENTAI GEIST!
So...

20110212_cf5bc80e886f0c9519c5EXzrWsCvJID5.jpg

I see Dark Kabuto, Ixa, Kuuga Ultimate blak eyes, Gattack, G4, Yuuki, Another Agito, Kuuga Dragon on display.

But, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING UNDER THE DISPLAY???
Somehow Black RX & G4 are listed, but any idea what are the others?

Vote result?

I think those are just the re-release then... why would it be vote results?

Oh those are just re-releases then nothing to get excited ov- wait YUUKI??? Of course I assume he'd have to be on the actual list. Is he?

Time for the countdown.
Nope, Den-O and Kiva SH figs doesn't have the removable masks.

Source: My Souchaku Henshin collection.

I have the TRU special edition of den-o sh which does have a removable mask in order to change to the other forms. I guess it wasn't like that on the base releases.

Last edited:
I have the TRU special edition of den-o sh which does have a removable mask in order to change to the other forms. I guess it wasn't like that on the base releases.

What Kaji is talking about is the removable helmet. Den-O and Kiva series on SHS does not have that. Musashi03 probably just mistyped it as such (helmet/mask combo).

Before the Den-O/Kiva series we have this:
kuugarultimate3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.