Status
Not open for further replies.
All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
but chubbyman wants BOOBS! :laugh:

Chubby needs to get some training Bras for his R. Nasca then... Massage them a bit to make them come out more... :O_O:

Chubby needs to get some training Bras for his R. Nasca then... Massage them a bit to make them come out more... :O_O:

I'll get red nazca if someone can make a custom for me and make her chest bigger. :laugh:

Henshin! ♠Turn Up♠
@EvoluderKamina: "Sorry but we dont have enough spots"

Doh!!:shakefist

But yeah, just got my order conformation from HLJ For Kickhopper. Can't wait to re-create the Triple Rider Kick with him, Kabuto and Gatack. Now I just gotta decide, do I get PunchHopper as well? I mean I hated Kageyama the entire series.... but it just seems like ya gotta get them as a set.

Doh!!:shakefist

But yeah, just got my order conformation from HLJ For Kickhopper. Can't wait to re-create the Triple Rider Kick with him, Kabuto and Gatack. Now I just gotta decide, do I get PunchHopper as well? I mean I hated Kageyama the entire series.... but it just seems like ya gotta get them as a set.

the hopper hell BROTHERS, that is all :buttrock:

"Training."
You know the recent poll list for the most wanted by Bandai? Yeah, I want Akaranger from the list to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.