Status
Not open for further replies.
"Training."
I bet you that awesome TajaDol effect parts come with a exclusive two pack of OOO :p

Hey guys,

Me again and sorry to hijack yalls discussion but I wanted to see if anybody has the Weather Dopant Figuart and get your opinion on him/it,hopefully some times this month I will have him and Bandai Premium Joker.Like I wanna know if he comes with any weapons and accessories like extra hands and stuff,any help yall can give me is much appreciated.Thanks all.

Hey guys,

Me again and sorry to hijack yalls discussion but I wanted to see if anybody has the Weather Dopant Figuart and get your opinion on him/it,hopefully some times this month I will have him and Bandai Premium Joker.Like I wanna know if he comes with any weapons and accessories like extra hands and stuff,any help yall can give me is much appreciated.Thanks all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jGS5e1KBKc]Review[/ame]

Hey Kai,

Mike here and thanks for posting that review of Weather,I have been chomping at the bit to get him,also if cstoys writes and says my order is cancelled or something I am going to so PO'd,as he is the most wanted Figuart I want since I started.Thanks again and later.

Hey Kai,

Mike here and thanks for posting that review of Weather,I have been chomping at the bit to get him,also if cstoys writes and says my order is cancelled or something I am going to so PO'd,as he is the most wanted Figuart I want since I started.Thanks again and later.

I've collected a lot of Figuarts, and Weather is one of my very best. Really, the only problems he has are the gold dragons at his waist getting some gray sprayed on them, and the limitations of articulation due to his design...

But those two all pale in comparison to his strengths. Excellent sculpt, excellent paint applications everywhere else (love the subtle gray on the white!) and just the right amount of bulkiness to convey presence and power! This dude is awesome, and you will not regret him. Worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.