S.H.Figuarts Thread: V3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salveo

I was debating whether to get Gokai Red from amiami for a just few sec and it sold out right away.... :sweat:

Oh well, I still got everything pre-ordered from HLJ. Actually with their EMS 20% off, and with the paypal currency converter for amiami, I think HLJ might turn out a bit cheaper for me.

Dark Kabuto

In Justice, We Trust!
I was debating whether to get Gokai Red from amiami for a just few sec and it sold out right away.... :sweat:

Oh well, I still got everything pre-ordered from HLJ. Actually with their EMS 20% off, and with the paypal currency converter for amiami, I think HLJ might turn out a bit cheaper for me.

Guess someone decided to make that decision for you. :laugh:

chubbyman

Going to HK during July and August. MAYBE I can help some people out? just an idea, let me know if people does actually want me to help out a bit, I'll see what I can do depending on the # of people that need help.

salveo

Guess someone decided to make that decision for you. :laugh:

Yeah, but now I'm thinking perhaps I should have made the decision. But then again, I think I got my order in early at HLJ so Marvellous will bring me his steering wheel:laugh:

I don't think the currency converter plays a big part in this. It's all the same...

For some reason, when I look at my bank account statement, the fees my bank take are less than what paypal charges for conversion. But yeah, it's not much of a difference. Just my OCD and greed...

Baltan II

Space Ninja
Poor IXA's the only August release that won't sell out. I guess he just doesn't have the demand after two releases, unlike other Figuarts.

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
Since the thread has reached and surpassed 3,000 posts, I shall have to close this one now. Anyone is free to start a new Figuarts thread if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?

Latest posts