Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust any seller that's not 100% rating. I can't wait till someone sells an UNKH at 100 dollars.

In Justice, We Trust!
Just cracked open SHF Machine Hard Boiler

It's a really cool piece...problem is I want to get more of the Figuarts Bikes now.:redface2:

AKA XeroTheHero
Just cracked open SHF Machine Hard Boiler

It's a really cool piece...problem is I want to get more of the Figuarts Bikes now.:redface2:

Cyclone is a nice one if you don't have it! It's the only other bike I have aside from Hard Boilder, so it's the only one I could comment on.

I went sort of the opposite way in terms of the bikes. While they are really cool, I personally don't see myself getting many more of them, if any at all. Don't get me wrong, they're nice, but I just wasn't super impressed to the point where it made me want to purchase more in the future.

Of course if Auto Vajin is released and transforms and is cool, I'll eat those words.

SkullBoiler was kinda disappointing. All they had to do was recolor. But no they had to change the headlights to painted on...

In Justice, We Trust!
I went sort of the opposite way in terms of the bikes. While they are really cool, I personally don't see myself getting many more of them, if any at all. Don't get me wrong, they're nice, but I just wasn't super impressed to the point where it made me want to purchase more in the future.

Well, I'd love to own more Figuarts bikes, but...I'm also a bit hesitant on buying any more, mostly because Hard Boiler takes up quite a bit of space.

now Nerd Emperor
SkullBoiler was kinda disappointing. All they had to do was recolor. But no they had to change the headlights to painted on...

Doesn't SkullBoilder have some die-cast? I think some parts of it feel cold and it seems kind of heavier compared to HardBoilder. And I actually quite like SkullBoilder. I originally passed on the preorders but found one cheap and way below preorder price in HK and got that with intention to give it to SHF Joker.

Doesn't SkullBoilder have some die-cast? I think some parts of it feel cold and it seems kind of heavier compared to HardBoilder. And I actually quite like SkullBoilder. I originally passed on the preorders but found one cheap and way below preorder price in HK and got that with intention to give it to SHF Joker.
I'll go check it again since I didn't have enough time to fiddle with it. I mean the details themselves are nice I just sorta expected the headlights to be like the others.

Cyclone is a nice one if you don't have it! It's the only other bike I have aside from Hard Boilder, so it's the only one I could comment on.

Of course if Auto Vajin is released and transforms and is cool, I'll eat those words.

But, but, they're Kamen RIDERs! :)

I hope they at least release the bikes when the (finally) do the showa riders, I find that to be more important to those characters.

Aren't the First Cyclone and Hard Boiler the only non exclusive bike so far? Or did I miss some?

AKA XeroTheHero
But, but, they're Kamen RIDERs! :)

I hope they at least release the bikes when the (finally) do the showa riders, I find that to be more important to those characters.

Aren't the First Cyclone and Hard Boiler the only non exclusive bike so far? Or did I miss some?

Oh trust me, I get the point on them being Rider's, I just never really focused on the bikes honestly haha. I mean, like I said, they're cool, just not something I felt like I HAD to have for my collection. To each their own though :)

I think you're right about the exclusive thing too, all other bikes have been exclusive as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.