Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Soy Henshin!
I'm really diggin the vac metal visor on Gokai Silver. I'm usually not a fan of its use, but it looks really nice here.

Yo Soy Henshin!
Good lord. Looks like it's going to be impossible to get your hands on any Tiger & Bunny S.H. Figuarts unless you somehow managed to squeeze in a preorder for any of them. According to CS Toys, who only got 2 Wild Tigers in their entire shipment, Bandai produced less of him as they were unsure of how the popularity would be.

I know I've been refreshing Amiami all night as I did my homework, and sometime in the timespan of 2 minutes they went from preorder to released, meaning that if there was any leftover stock at all, it all sold out in 2 minutes time.

I'll just keep my orders at BBTS and wait for them to come in stock there.

ヒビキラッ☆
Good lord. Looks like it's going to be impossible to get your hands on any Tiger & Bunny S.H. Figuarts unless you somehow managed to squeeze in a preorder for any of them. According to CS Toys, who only got 2 Wild Tigers in their entire shipment, Bandai produced less of him as they were unsure of how the popularity would be.

I wonder when they decide how many figures they will produced. I think Tiger & Bunny (the anime) is popular enough since.... its beginning:eyebrow:
Granted not all the viewers are into figure, but they must know it will sell considerably well.
Is it impossible for them to increase the production once they set it?

It scared me a little since on my country, on last few days there's some seller that said they got their Ryuki order cut from their supplier. Now in-stock price for Ryuki here was about $60, and that's the cheapest. I found one that sell it for over $150:sweat:
I don't have interest on Ryuki so I'm fine, but for Tiger and Bunny, I'm afraid the same thing happen. I already pre-ordered both Tiger and Barnaby but who can guarantee the seller won't get cut-ordered:sweat:

At least these are regular release so there's chance for reissue, but still...:sweat:

now Nerd Emperor
Yay! AmiAmi just invoiced me and I got the 10% off grand total promotion for my order containing SHF GokaiRed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.