Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter - @MisturYellow
Well they're released in sets of two, plus Okinawam will let you pay in installments so it shouldn't be too bad. You can store stuff up and ship it all together.

is The Underground Toy Reviewer
does the youtube partnership cover most of your spendings? just curious :laugh:

Outside of the random crazy Mandarake haul I go through every now and then, yes, my YouTube revenue nearly equals my spending each month. Once this semester is over and I go back to working and start clearing off my debts I'll be pretty much even. I'd be breaking even if I wasn't such an impulsive douchenozzle.

All I can say is, Shuki is a absolute moron.

Fixed. I am not nor have I ever been rich. Spoiled yes (only child, with an extremely close aunt with no children), but certainly not rich, I'm just really fucking stupid.

Well they're released in sets of two, plus Okinawam will let you pay in installments so it shouldn't be too bad. You can store stuff up and ship it all together.

It honestly helps so much. The prices of exclusives seem null when you only pay $14 one month, $14 the next, etc. It makes purchasing a small number of them really manageable to people on a budget.

Only have $15 left in the budget every month? Prepare in advanced and you got yourself an exclusive. Have $30 left and not sure what to buy? Put money down on two. It helps and opens a lot of doors to people that might not otherwise be able to plop down $50 or so for one guy.

Lastly, I do apologize if I came across as pompous in that last post, as it wasn't my intent at all.

Irregular Hunter
I've had Crystal Skull pre-ordered, only thanks to Okinawam's split payment option.

I've never pre-ordered an exclusive before this, but it's going well so far.

Â¥1000 is a lot, for most people, though. You're talking $45 as opposed to $33 for ONE figure. Granted, it's not a necessity, but given the economic climate we're in right now, that can make or break the decision for some people. I have a pretty good job, but between bills, gas, living expenses for me and my daughter, etc... sometimes I really have to decide how important a figure is to me. So prioritizing is DEFINITELY important to collecting.

Case in point: I passed on both OOO combo sets. Last year, I would have jumped on these without hesitation. But the HUGE increase in price over the W two-packs, and the absolute swarm of exclusives released lately, made me think twice about them. And, in the end, Clay Doll and Crystal Skull seemed way more appealing.

You can also make the Combo sets out of the normal-releases, if you don't mind the belt not matching. :thumbs:

aka Steel A. Jeeg
You can also make the Combo sets out of the normal-releases, if you don't mind the belt not matching. :thumbs:

But I DO! ;3;

I have some of the OOO Candy Toys, and I love the swapping gimmick. I might hunt down some of the OCC figures, someday.

In Justice, We Trust!
Fixed. I am not nor have I ever been rich. Spoiled yes (only child, with an extremely close aunt with no children), but certainly not rich, I'm just really fucking stupid.

I'd love to see what'll happen if you ever get a million dollars...it'll probably be all gone in a day. :laugh:

where did the release date info on the may figuarts come from. and how soon before we get the same info on june, got a large order planned and dates would make it easier.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Check the Tamashii web page. The link is listed on the first post by GekiDan.

ok, see that info for the new items, but just the first release date on the re-issues. checked out the stars/dots on the OOO's, how many stars/dots do earch of the kuuga forms have on them for re-issue?

My priorities had always had been figures..... mostly...... which means figma, figuarts, souchakus, and robot damashiis. But lately I've been pulled into the whirlpool of three O's, and has been splurging on medals when I had a plan set out for my figuarts =/

Good news is, I can have more $$ for food, bad thing is the more I wait the more chances of stuff going out of stock to discontined will occur :redface2:

Status
Not open for further replies.