Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching from the shadows....
That New Den-O sure looks like a possible addition to my collection lol!!

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Yay! Thread title changed... ;)

So I just saw Gokai Red on hlj I was wondering where I could see more pics of him?! Also are they planing on releasing the rest of the team as well ?.. Hopefullly not as damned exclusives .... I was going to collect ths shinken line but damn! Exclusive exclusive exclusive :S The only one I managed to get was Red with the lil bonus guy.... Maybe I will just collect the red rangers ... I wonder what the odds are of geki red being done are since that was a hated series in japan :S

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
What we have right now are the images that Tamashii Web have available for GokaiRed. You can check out amiami - it's all the same for now.

Lurker
So how exactly do people ever afford exclusives? Are they really this expensive if you're living in Japan too or just because most of us have to get them imported and special ordered?

So how exactly do people ever afford exclusives? Are they really this expensive if you're living in Japan too or just because most of us have to get them imported and special ordered?

I pretty much skip over the entire rider line up cause of the exclusives & have done the same for the ranger line up so far aside for shinken red

Status
Not open for further replies.