Status
Not open for further replies.
In Justice, We Trust!
So I'm looking at getting some horses for a Shinken Red I got coming from a friend....I'm considering maybe one of the horses from the SD Gundam Brave Battle Warriors kits, but would those be too out of scale you think?

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
So I'm looking at getting some horses for a Shinken Red I got coming from a friend....I'm considering maybe one of the horses from the SD Gundam Brave Battle Warriors kits, but would those be too out of scale you think?
It's definitely out of scale. It's too small. I think the nearest one you could get is one from the Revoltech Hokuto no Ken.

I never said it's not fair, I like 1 per person but Seems frustrating if I just want a double. It's okay, i foresee an abundant supply in the near future...with rereleases and such.

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
Hmmm... We have a question in the SIC KT page, and it might be valid. The picture below - Does it look SHF to you? I'm tracing it back from the original source and see what the tag says.

[HIDE] 971x.jpg[/HIDE]

EDIT: NVM, it is SIC KT and the knees are a dead giveaway. Light plays on your eyes. :laugh:

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
There's another SIC KT Garo magazine exclusive figure that has a supposed better paint and comes with the big sword. Knees were the giveaway...

[hide]KT on left, SHF on right...

4befe42fs.jpg
shfiguartsgoldenknightg.jpg
[/hide]

I'm sure, Bandai will do an exclusive accessory pack for the Garo figures down the line. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.