Status
Not open for further replies.
Dull Brilliance
It still amazes me that these guys are getting made at all. "s-CRY-ed" is such a random and old show to do figures of.

Thumbs Down
Not quite, as this year is Scryed's 10th Year Anniversary with 2 Rebuild of Eva-Style movies coming out soon-ish. Bandai probably wants to capitalize on this.

All Decade's Fault
It still amazes me that these guys are getting made at all. "s-CRY-ed" is such a random and old show to do figures of.
- But-but-but-but....DAT FACE!!!!
aeddef56s.jpg

In all seriousness, the character designer for Scryed is the same for the Gundam Seed series. Now I'm not a big fan of Seed Destiny in particular, but I wouldn't mind owning an SH Figuarts Lunamaria Hawke...(Drools, licks lips)

All your FACES are belongs to ME!!!
KR Birth is worth it. The neck is a bit long so you'll have to push it forward a bit. It's definitely smaller than the OCC version. Feet are all die-cast, which makes standing poses very stable.

dsc02786st.jpg

dude nerdisms thats what you are
I'll be posting a new sales thread soon which will include some figuarts so those looking for older ones such as Diend, Decade complete form, Sasword, The Bee, The Drake, and some others should totally watch out for them!

For those who are looking for a gatack I might try something different and do an auction style post here and see which of you is willing to shell out the most for it. HOWEVER DO NOT ASK FOR IT PRIOR TO THE POSTING. I am still trying to decide what I want to get rid of.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
I want PuToTerya, it's one of the few OOOs designs that I really, really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.