[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utFAlAs-TH0"]Toy Review: S.H. Figuarts Space Sheriff Gavan - YouTube[/ame]

D

Dr Kain

You know, I never thought about finger prints on this guy...

Anyway, I am slightly disappointed because mine has some bad QC issues. On one hand, it is nice to know my issues are not universal. On the other, it sucks that I ended up with the defective one.

You know, I never thought about finger prints on this guy...

Anyway, I am slightly disappointed because mine has some bad QC issues. On one hand, it is nice to know my issues are not universal. On the other, it sucks that I ended up with the defective one.

curious, what kind of issues did you find on this guy? might be something worth noting

D

Dr Kain

curious, what kind of issues did you find on this guy? might be something worth noting

Well, the piece on his right hand that connects the hand to the wrist was not glued in or something, because it comes out with the hand every time I want to change them. In order to do so, I have to pull the connector piece out of the hand, pull the bracelet off the wrist and put the connector piece back on before re-attaching the bracelet. After all that is done, then I can put a different hand on him.

Also, the hole in the right knee was not molded properly or something, so his knee cap would just sit on his knee and the moment you moved him, it fell off. I had to lightly glue it into place.

Finally, his waist seems like it is ready to just pop right out of the crotch area whenever I move his chest.

Well, the piece on his right hand that connects the hand to the wrist was not glued in or something, because it comes out with the hand every time I want to change them. In order to do so, I have to pull the connector piece out of the hand, pull the bracelet off the wrist and put the connector piece back on before re-attaching the bracelet. After all that is done, then I can put a different hand on him.

Also, the hole in the right knee was not molded properly or something, so his knee cap would just sit on his knee and the moment you moved him, it fell off. I had to lightly glue it into place.

Finally, his waist seems like it is ready to just pop right out of the crotch area whenever I move his chest.

wow those are major. but this I think is an isolated case on your figure. however, those problem areas are not only seen on Gavan but some SHF figures like earlier sentai releases.