D

Dr Kain

It's been a long time since I did anything with my Kamen Rider Figuarts, so I spent the last two hours taking these:

It's been a long time since I did anything with my Kamen Rider Figuarts, so I spent the last two hours taking these:

Woohoo! I'm happy to see activity on this thread. I visit toyark/tokunation, but I don't have accounts there.

If anyone still cares here. Tamashii 2016 is starting up and going till Sunday.

366_1115227528560699_5828358960442856351_n-600x686.jpg

sh01-600x800.jpg

sh03-600x800.jpg

sh04-600x800.jpg

sh02-600x800.jpg

117_1115227685227350_4606310843990493528_n-600x510.jpg

Next up Naruto:

Cvw4QyJUsAANx2s__scaled_600-600x400.jpg

sv212.jpg

Pokemon

sv10-600x525.jpg

Cvw52PFVYAEcho8__scaled_600-600x901.jpg

EX-Aid revealed

8kDIkMP.jpg

Wrestling

1477560171984.jpg

1477560108464.jpg

Mark 6 renewal is coming

Z1s4wRB.jpg

Hall of armor is coming too!

6OlQLY5.jpg

[HIDE]
GuKuEry.jpg

biPGET4.jpg

2XAV6zz.jpg

h0d9MBf.jpg

rjPqlt0.jpg

um9XHyP.jpg

DOnAlTQ.jpg

MdzMQ0d.jpg

TsPCPvy.jpg

isSc0iO.jpg

pPcjXed.jpg

U6GSNZK.jpg

g08ooqv.jpg

sxOMVxQ.jpg

[/HIDE]

Both are Web exclusive but bluefin will distribute a special Iron Man and Hall of armor set will be sold for U.S market for $119 dollars

D

Dr Kain

I really shouldn't have done this, but after 2 years of resisting let's a go:

Man, I feel like these guys are plastic crack because I need more. I need lots of Set A and maybe 1 more Set B while of course getting the others. I also think I'm going to have to buy at least 3 of D and E, but I'm going to see if they go on sale at all over the next month before doing so. The same goes for Fire Mario (who is for some reason $15 higher than regular Mario even though he is a repaint), Yoshi, and Bowser.

I guess I gotta go hunt down the Jakks Peach and Toad though since it seems like Bandai won't be doing them, which is a shame. Thankfully they can go great with all of my other video game guys even if the main cast is never completed.

However, I do feel there are a little big of negatives with them as Mario and Luigi don't feel as posseable as they should be. At least in their arms as their range of motion is really limited.

Oh, and the B&N I went to (about 45 minutes away) also had Leonardo and Donetello, which look great, but $63 is way too much. Cut them down by $20 and I'd be willing to get them as long as Shredder and April happen.

D

Dr Kain

Kamen Rider W Renewal:

My initial impressions of him are quite positive. I just can not believe how accurate this figure is to the actual suit. I don't even own the original W anymore, but now I see every flaw that old figure had. On one hand, I love that the USB drives can come out of the belt. On the other, I hate it because they don't lock in, the just slide in, so any time I tilt the figure to switch hands or put him into his kick pose, they fall out. It's very frustrating. That nitpick aside, this figure rocks and is one of the best Kamen Rider Figuarts to date. I can't wait until they get to OOO.

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
I definitely think you have a knack as far as posing the riders in action scenes have you ever thought about making a stop-motion animated film you definitely capture the essence of whatever Rider is in the shot

D

Dr Kain

I may do it. I had my first experience with stop motion when I did my Ohranger review. It was simple and only like a few motions of an arm, but I might try it out again at some point with something more advanced. Thanks. :)

D

Dr Kain

So I got this guy today:

Oh, and this came in as well:

As such, I decided to try some stuff out with the green screen and lamps.

And then these three were just done playing while trying out the lights:

So the green screen rocks and I can't wait to use it in my videos. The lamps are going to be fantastic for both videos and pictures.

Now the Ultraman itself is... kind of a let down. Well, it's great, but I've had to put in to have Amazon ship me a replacement because my god, the quality control on my figure sssuuuuuuuuuuucksssssssss! Like Kamen Rider Zx bad.

His joints are extremely loose, so I can't keep him standing up for more than a minute and his elbows are so loose I could barely get him to stay in his finishing move pose long enough to get that shot I did. Hence why that is probably the worst picture of the bunch as I had to take what I could get. The timer is also glue into his chest so I can't even switch it out with the red colored one. Oh, and the plastic inside the Baltan ship hole was never fully cut, so I can't even attach the Tamashii Stand to it. I hope mine is just a one off and this isn't how the whole production was because if it is, this was no where near a $75 toy.