Lurker
Quality issues aside (since it's already stated the Ghost figuarts has issues with articulation), yes exactly. Im not sure what they're gonna make figuarts out of for the remainder of the Ghost retail slot. There isn't that many characters or forms people care about.

we're getting two versions of Type Tridoron and they're both exclusives. I honestly can't understand why the version that doesn't have any additional accessories couldn't have been sold at mass retail.
THIS. Seriously, this. I've been holding out on buying other Figuarts solely for this guy, and they had to make him an exclusive :sweat:
Not sure if this has been asked before, do they have some kind of a limit on how many retails or exclusives they can release in one month (or any other length of period for that matter)?

Lurker
Ghost's line is not so obvious. There's like 3 or 4 confirmed retail, and Drive at least had 7. I'm not sure as to why someone like necrom is an exclusive, since he's the only other rider. The line better not consist of villains/Ganmizers :/

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Considering how many Rider forms exist in Ghost, I strongly doubt the thought of villains and Ganmeizers will even cross their minds. There are so many Ghost forms to cover and the most recent confirmed releases are Deep Specter and Grateful. This is incredibly concerning for guys like me who just really enjoy Ghost's alternate forms.

I'm actually not surprised Necrom is an exclusive because he's in the exact same position as Chaser. Not saying that justifies it at all, but I expected nothing less.

Lurker
Those two are exclusives, which makes me question the popularity of Kamen Rider Ghost :/

The only thing that bothers me is that what're they gonna use for the rest of the Ghost line? I guess their plan is to have people just buy Ghost, Specter, and Boost.

Super Machin Chaser Figuart (Kamen Rider Drive Saga)
bnr_SHF_SMChaser_600x341.jpg

http://p-bandai.jp/item/item-1000105842/

It's nice that Bandai Premium decides to release V-Cinema Riders, since they never released Gaim (Zangetsu Watermelon, Baron Ringo, Baron Lemon, Knuckle Jimber Marron).

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Honestly was expecting it because it's another remold of Machine Chaser. It's just too convenient; similar to how we have Super Dead Heat Drive but absolutely no sign of Type Special or Type Next.