Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Gonna be honest here, Alpha and Omega look kind of bad so far. The colors look really weird since we're so used to looking at them with a dark filter on the show. There's just something so off about both of them. I'm glad that they're both retail releases but still, they are quite a bit more expensive than standard retail releases.

What really bothers me is that Alpha's scars are painted on instead of sculpted.

D

Dr Kain

its pretty unfair for you to judge a show on 2 episodes alone.....it hadnt even fond its groove by then

If there is nothing that even remotely makes me want to continue it after 2 episodes, it is fair to judge it. I didn't like anyone or anything about the show at all. Why should I waste my time on the show waiting for there to be something that makes me want to like it when I can be rewatching a series I love instead?

If there is nothing that even remotely makes me want to continue it after 2 episodes, it is fair to judge it. I didn't like anyone or anything about the show at all. Why should I waste my time on the show waiting for there to be something that makes me want to like it when I can be rewatching a series I love instead?

screen-shot-2015-02-24-at-5-40-55-pm.jpg
(replace "opened" with "watched").

...wow, you just set up a new record for dropping out of the show.
I can understand dropping out on episode 5 of ToQger, but 2?

I can understand your point regarding watching show you like/love rather than waiting to get it good, but it's kind of ridiculous.
At this rate, you may as well drop out at OP credit at premiere episode (...which I wished I should have done for Kyoryuger, but I digress). :laugh:

...anyway, this is going waaaaay out of topic for this thread.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
How compatible are the Ghost Change Parkas with the Ghost and Specter Figuarts? Thinking of making customs but not sure how much of a hassle it is.

S

scikaiju

How compatible are the Ghost Change Parkas with the Ghost and Specter Figuarts? Thinking of making customs but not sure how much of a hassle it is.

Not exactly sure but I don't think the parkas on the figuarts are designed to come off. Also I thought the GC series and Figuarts were different sizes.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I know they're not designed to come off but I have multiples of the Figuarts and I have a lot of experience making customs. The reason I'm asking this is because there's no way in hell that I'm waiting for Figuarts releases of all the forms.

The GC series and Figuarts are the same scale. However, I've never owned a GC figure so I don't know if there's anything I should worry about when trying to slap one of their parkas on a Figuart.(after forcibly plucking off their parkas and whatnot)

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
For sure. What does that have to do with the parkas fitting on the Figuarts though? I'll worry about the painting later; my main concern is what could possibly get in my way when trying to slap a GC parka on a Figuart after plucking off the Ore and Specter parkas.

Lurker
For sure. What does that have to do with the parkas fitting on the Figuarts though? I'll worry about the painting later; my main concern is what could possibly get in my way when trying to slap a GC parka on a Figuart after plucking off the Ore and Specter parkas.

The GC parkas has very limited articulation. If you can manage to fit it, it might look neat for display. Do a size comparison too, as the only thing that might be a problem are the arms and size of the body.