D

Dr Kain

Mach Chaser looks cool, but since it is a web exclusive, Try Chaser is going to be easier to obtain thanks to it being released by Bluefin, so I have no reason to bother.

I got my Luke and Agito yesterday. Aside from a loose bicep, Agito is awesome and Luke just flat out rocks.

IMG_2513_zpsunf0ml87.jpg

IMG_2516_zpsg8ganaz2.jpg

IMG_2521_zpsdq2a4lct.jpg

IMG_2532_zpswc5r0nuz.jpg

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Man, they're not giving Chaser separate hands for the Break Gunner and the Signal Axe? Situations like that bother me so much. Even if he doesn't come with the Break Gunner I really expected separate hands for both weapons.

Kylo Ren and that First Order trooper will make me open my wallet. This version of Obi Wan can die in a fire - I'd much rather have the Episode 2 version of him, when he started wearing trooper armor under his overrobe.

"Training."
Oh boy...

I need that First Order Trooper. Hopefully, Phase 2 Clone Troopers won't be too far away.

Lurker
All the good drive figuart are exclusive

Orga finally gets released

A4T3UBW.jpg

FINALLY. Already pre-ordered too.

the fact that Toku figuarts are gettling less discussion than others is disappointing. Same goes with them having less accessories. I wonder why they chopped it down to minimum?

Kylo Ren and the new Storm Trooper? All ready?! The movie isn't even out yet! This is bumping the hype to an all new level, and I'm all ready DESPERATELY trying my hardest not to be suckered in by the Star Wars hype.

As for Orga, all I can say is I REALLY hope he also comes with a bonus effect part for the sword. Would be great recreating that classic fight scene from the movie. But he probably won't. I don't think any of the Faiz figures came with awesome effect parts for recreating the kicks or anything.

I find it ironic, though, that it looks like they've perfected longcoats for Orga's release, but every single Wizard Figuart with a longcoat looked like trash. Makes you wonder what could have been.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I find it ironic, though, that it looks like they've perfected longcoats for Orga's release, but every single Wizard Figuart with a longcoat looked like trash. Makes you wonder what could have been.

To be fair, the Wizard line is probably the biggest joke out of all the Kamen Rider Figuarts we've gotten. I'll never forgive White Wizard's lack of the Hamel Cane when he was released long after the series finished airing.

"Training."
To be fair, the Wizard line is probably the biggest joke out of all the Kamen Rider Figuarts we've gotten. I'll never forgive White Wizard's lack of the Hamel Cane when he was released long after the series finished airing.

Never forget the weird proportions.