Lurker
One of the bigger problems I've always had with exclusive figuarts is that, when compared to certain older figuarts, the stuff they usually comes with is usually low. To be fair, it's not like most of the exclusive figuarts are popular to begin with, but having to pay more than the standard price makes it seem much less special. Figuarts don't even come with stands (something Ryuki did regularly)!

D

Dr Kain

One of the bigger problems I've always had with exclusive figuarts is that, when compared to certain older figuarts, the stuff they usually comes with is usually low. To be fair, it's not like most of the exclusive figuarts are popular to begin with, but having to pay more than the standard price makes it seem much less special. Figuarts don't even come with stands (something Ryuki did regularly)!

Hell, Figuarts in general seem to be lacking in accessories lately. I don't know what happened, but it seems like Bandai is just doing the bare minimum nowadays. Look at all of the stuff Blade came with compared to the rest of the riders from his show. Hell, King Form was a joke in his accessories. They could have at least given him giant translucent cards so you could set him up about to do his Royal Straight Flush attack or something.

Even the bikes have gotten bland with their accessories.

Dull Brilliance
So Fire from Winspector is announced for January 2016 release. He's a mass retail release which is a first for a Metal Hero Figuart. I wonder if sales on Metal Heroes have been good enough that Bandai is willing to do at least the main ones as retail or is Winspector just that popular?

Better photos

IRKs4dJl.jpg
wMzx8kpl.jpg

He's a fantastic figure

NTv5Fell.jpg

3qRetNql.jpg

wuE05Cyl.jpg

RUEjZf3l.jpg

vICR9j4l.jpg

1YUgXHVl.jpg

4v5g33zl.jpg

YJzN9zul.jpg

2Krk01hl.jpg

ZzW31vbl.jpg

hKTunFel.jpg

Last edited:
So the Star Wars Scout Trooper is an exclusive? And does it come with the speeder bike? Probably not, for 2960 yen...